• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

I considered him but didn't because I was afraid of a sophomore slump. Great pick though.

I think he's to be too talented and works too hard to go through a sophomore slump. I really, really like Lillard and his rookie season was amazing.

Only 34 picks til I pick again! Posted Image Really hope at least one of the six guys I'm considering makes it that far.

I guarantee you that ######## will still be there when you pick next.

• Moderators

Hey you already got gifted 2 picks back to back, why not get a 3rd in there... Posted Image

I would gladly accept it as I need scoring rebounding and defense I can think of two guys still available that can give me all three but won't make to 54...

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think he's to be too talented and works too hard to go through a sophomore slump. I really, really like Lillard and his rookie season was amazing.

I guarantee you that ######## will still be there when you pick next.

Well, I figure there are 150 starters in the league and another 30 or so great bench guys, so someone good should still be available...

I nominate that I maintain my draft position rather than the original order that was created by AHF, I mean randomly selected.

Ha good luck with that ColinCase!

Excuse me.......Damian.I know that is a pet peeve of yours.

I'm just messing with you. I'm tracking this thing in a spreadsheet and went to look him up and couldn't find him so wanted to point it out like a jerk :)

• Moderators

I nominate that I maintain my draft position rather than the original order that was created by AHF, I mean randomly selected.

In light of Colin's circumstances, this makes sense and so we will make it so.

(If anyone has a principled objection, just raise it quickly and we'll reconsider).

Aaaw, how sweet!! Ignore anybody who tries to tells you to just put her in her crib cause she has to learn to sleep on her own. It is awesome isn't it?

I love it. Daddy's little girl. I may not get another little girl so I enjoy every moment I have with her.
  • Like 1

In light of Colin's circumstances, this makes sense and so we will make it so.

(If anyone has a principled objection, just raise it quickly and we'll reconsider).

I object as I'd have to re-do A LOT of work in my spreadsheet to change this order up. Selfish yes but I really don't want to have to re-do it. Why not just slide him into Colin's spot at 9?

• Like 1

• Moderators

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

10. alejandro09 - Al Horford

11. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

12. northcyde - Carmelo Anthony

13. capstone - Kevin Love

14. MrNique - Paul George

15. Colin/Macecase - Blake Griffin

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 -

22. Colin/MaceCase -

23. MrNique -

24. capstone -

25. northcyde -

26. JayBirdHawk

27. alejandro09 -

28. Dolfan -

29. Alex -

30. AHF -

31. AtlHawk3 -

32. Diesel -

33. Buzzard -

34. KB21 -

35. jy23 -

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

In light of Colin's circumstances, this makes sense and so we will make it so. (If anyone has a principled objection, just raise it quickly and we'll reconsider).

So he picks after LW3.As long as the next guy is aware of it. It all balances out as that guy got to pick 1 slotmbettee then expected in rd 1.I don't even know who this poster is so I hope he doesn't take offense to this post. It's nothing personal at all.

So he picks after LW3.As long as the next guy is aware of it. It all balances out as that guy got to pick 1 slotmbettee then expected in rd 1.I don't even know who this poster is so I hope he doesn't take offense to this post. It's nothing personal at all.

#'s #1 fan

I object as I'd have to re-do A LOT of work in my spreadsheet to change this order up. Selfish yes but I really don't want to have to re-do it. Why not just slide him into Colin's spot at 9?

Good point here as well.Glad I'm not a mod.

• Moderators

My thinking on it is this:

It happened in the first round so nothing was disrupted.

It preserves draft integrity for everyone.

Colin/Case's issue was caused by a hospital emergency where I wouldn't have expected him to check in with the Squawk.

Colin/Case's issue was unforeseen so there was no preplanning that could have been done.

In short: It seems more fair and nobody's draft is disadvantaged to allow it while there is a real difference in moving from 9 to 16 without an offset.

• Like 2

• Moderators

The other idea I would throw out there is to just change his draft position for the second round if it will preserve your spreadsheet, Dolfan. He can make his pick after LW3, but the pick would be slotted at #28 like normal like his first round pick was reslotted.

Like this:

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase (actually made this pick at #16) - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 ~

22. MrNique -

23. capstone -

24. northcyde -

25. JayBirdHawk

26. alejandro09 -

27. Dolfan -

28. Colin/MaceCase (actually makes this pick at 22) -

29. Alex -

30. AHF -

31. AtlHawk3 -

32. Diesel -

33. Buzzard -

34. KB21 -

35. jy23 -

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

Then you keep the normal draft order going forward.

Edited by AHF

I don't see the issue with keeping him where he's supposed to be. He got Blake Griffin, who very easily could have gone at 9 or higher. In fact he went #9 to me last year.

This is your thing so do what you'd like to do. I've said my piece on it.

I love it. Daddy's little girl. I may not get another little girl so I enjoy every moment I have with her.

My 4 year old daughter is a Daddy's girl too - she only wants him to read to her at bedtime (well she's doing the reading). I can't even be in the room, so we say prayers together then I get kicked out. Posted Image