• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

With the 33rd pick in the draft the Flocking Buzzards take the SF we believe to be the best young SF in the game not named Paul George. Chandler Parsons welcome to the flock!

With season averages of 15.5, 5.3, .486 FG% and .385 3PT% and playoff averages of 18.2 PPG, 6.5 RPG, .452 FG% and .400 3PT%; we think he has only just started to scratch the surface of his true potential.

Edited by Buzzard

With the 34th pick in the Annual Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, KB21 selects Serge Ibaka, PF.

After selecting Chris Paul with the first pick, I wanted to add a dominant big man to him on the team. Serge Ibaka is a dominant defender inside in the NBA, and he has a developing offensive game. I like the fact that at the age of 23, he is one of the rising stars in the league. He has developed a three point shot to his game, which is going to make him an even more efficient offensive player. He's the best shot blocker in the league. He's an extremely hard worker who will do nothing but improve.

Great pick with Serge Ibaka, he's really starting to come on as an offensive player with that great mid-range shot. He's not a great positional defender but he is one of the best shot blockers in the league. Maybe even the best.

Sooo I guess Alex isn't interested in my trade, so with that being said I'm taking GREG MONROE...write up later

Sooo I guess Alex isn't interested in my trade, so with that being said I'm taking GREG MONROE...write up later

I don't think we can actually do trades.

Nice pick with Monroe though. I hope he performs better for you this year than he did for me last year.

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase (actually made this pick at #16) - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 - DeMarcus Cousins

22. Colin / MaCase - John Wall

23. MrNique - Joakim Noah

24. capstone - Deron Williams

25. northcyde - Al Jefferson

26. JayBirdHawk - Roy Hibbert

27. alejandro09 - Tony Parker

28. Dolfan - Kawhi Leonard

28. Colin/MaceCase (actually makes this pick at 22) -

29. Alex - Rajon Rondo

30. AHF - Dwayne Wade

31. AtlHawk3 - David Lee

32. Diesel - Nikola Vucevic

33. Buzzard - Chandler Parsons

34. KB21 - Serge Ibaka

35. jy23 - Greg Monroe

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

With the 36 pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome two time champion CHRIS BOSH

http://youtu.be/Hv7IZP7u9FE

With the draft moving into the middle rounds felt like it was crucial to get someone who could contribute across the board that could play at a high pace for several more years. Bosh is a top 15 C/F across the board in Reb, blocks, points, ast, and sts. With him paired with LBJ, I should be well positioned across the board in all of these categories I just named. In the event Chrish Bosh gets traded I believe some of these numbers will increase.

Edited by Chinky_eyed_hawk
  • Like 1

With the 37 pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome

Jrue Holiday

Once again, quality production across the board for a very young PG. Will give me quality stats from ppg, bbp, spg, asp,rpg

A player that I think flies under the radar. Quality production for position

PG Holiday

SG

SF James

PF

C Bosh

• Like 3

• Admin

With the 37 pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome

Jrue Holiday

Once again, quality production across the board for a very young PG. Will give me quality stats from ppg, bbp, spg, asp,rpg

A player that I think flies under the radar. Quality production for position

PG Holiday

SG

SF James

PF

C Bosh

I like Jrue a lot. I am surprised that Philly traded him last night. New Orleans got a quality Point Guard

• Like 1

I like Jrue a lot. I am surprised that Philly traded him last night. New Orleans got a quality Point Guard

Philly got a lot back for Jrue.

Pick #6 + 1st round pick next that is only top 5 protected.

It looks like Philly wants to be in the lottery next year and swing for Wiggins or Parker.

With my next pick I'm going with TY LAWSONQuick as a hiccup and does nothing but attack attack attack. 16ppg, 7apg, 3rpg & 1.5spg. Not much else you can ask for from your point guard. Being able to play off of a guy like Durant I think makes his job so much easier as it does for everyone on the team. For my earlier pick in Greg Monroe he gives me a young active big that can get out and run with my other 2 picks so far but also give another option to take pressure off KD and Ty. Putting 16 and 9 last year with over 3apg shows his versatility. He's a decent passer for his size and brings a good skillet scoring the basketball.

• Like 3

Chinky those are great picks!

Thanks. I missed a few of the middle picks so I had to go back and dig a little. Don't know what I was thinking figuring that Al Horford would still be around .

So far I have 3 quality players that produce across the board. so I am really please. You all are making it tough on me for sure.

• Like 1