• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

With my next pick I'm going withTY LAWSONQuick as a hiccup and does nothing but attack attack attack. 16ppg, 7apg, 3rpg & 1.5spg. Not much else you can ask for from your point guard. Being able to play off of a guy like Durant I think makes his job so much easier as it does for everyone on the team.For my earlier pick in Greg Monroe he gives me a young active big that can get out and run with my other 2 picks so far but also give another option to take pressure off KD and Ty. Putting 16 and 9 last year with over 3apg shows his versatility. He's a decent passer for his size and brings a good skillet scoring the basketball.

Did you PM KB21 to let him know he's up?

Did you PM KB21 to let him know he's up?

Just did
  • Like 1

With the 39th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, KB21 selects Tyson Chandler, C.

My goal coming into this draft was two fold. I want to form an efficient scoring team that also defends efficiently, and I also want to make it very difficult for teams to get a shot on the interior against my team. I think the additions of my previous pick, Serge Ibaka, and this pick, Tyson Chandler, help accomplish both of those goals. Tyson is one of the most efficient scorers in the NBA at his usage rate. He is also a very strong low post defender and is a strong rebounder.

• Like 2

With the 39th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, KB21 selects Tyson Chandler, C.

My goal coming into this draft was two fold. I want to form an efficient scoring team that also defends efficiently, and I also want to make it very difficult for teams to get a shot on the interior against my team. I think the additions of my previous pick, Serge Ibaka, and this pick, Tyson Chandler, help accomplish both of those goals. Tyson is one of the most efficient scorers in the NBA at his usage rate. He is also a very strong low post defender and is a strong rebounder.

Dang I wanted him. That's a really nice pick for you though.Posted Image

• Moderators

Once we finish this 2nd round can we get a thread pinned with just the picks listed in order?

I will be updating the first post on this thread with the picks periodically.

• Like 1

• Moderators

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase (actually made this pick at #16) - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 - DeMarcus Cousins

22. Colin / MaCase - John Wall

23. MrNique - Joakim Noah

24. capstone - Deron Williams

25. northcyde - Al Jefferson

26. JayBirdHawk - Roy Hibbert

27. alejandro09 - Tony Parker

28. Dolfan - Kawhi Leonard

28. Colin/MaceCase (actually makes this pick at 22) -

29. Alex - Rajon Rondo

30. AHF - Dwayne Wade

31. AtlHawk3 - David Lee

32. Diesel - Nikola Vucevic

33. Buzzard - Chandler Parsons

34. KB21 - Serge Ibaka

35. jy23 - Greg Monroe

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Chris Bosh

Third Round

37. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Jrue Holliday

38. jy23 - Ty Lawson

39. KB21 - Tyson Chandler

40. Buzzard -

41. Diesel -

42. AtlHawk3 -

43. AHF -
44. Alex - James Harden

45. Colin/Macecase -

46. Dolfan -

47. alejandro09 -

48. JayBirdHawk -

49. northcyde -

50. capstone -

51. MrNique -

52. Lethalweapon3 -

53. coachx -

54. PSSSHHHRRR87 -

With the 40th pick in the draft the Flock takes PG Mike Conley. Mike has come into his own and is considered to be a top defensive PG. That coupled with his much improved three point shooting and ability to get his team mates engaged makes him a outstanding floor general to run our proud Flock!

Center: Marc Gasol ( write up to come this weekend )

PF:

SF: Chandler Parsons

SG:

PG: Mike Conley

Diesel has been PMd

• Like 1

With my next pick I'm going withTY LAWSONQuick as a hiccup and does nothing but attack attack attack. 16ppg, 7apg, 3rpg & 1.5spg. Not much else you can ask for from your point guard. Being able to play off of a guy like Durant I think makes his job so much easier as it does for everyone on the team.For my earlier pick in Greg Monroe he gives me a young active big that can get out and run with my other 2 picks so far but also give another option to take pressure off KD and Ty. Putting 16 and 9 last year with over 3apg shows his versatility. He's a decent passer for his size and brings a good skillet scoring the basketball.

Ty was the 2nd player I considered in the 2nd round. SF was a such a sore spot for me last season, I had to make sure I got a decent one. Solid pick in Ty.

Ty was the 2nd player I considered in the 2nd round. SF was a such a sore spot for me last season, I had to make sure I got a decent one. Solid pick in Ty.

Chandler was definitely a solid pick but I was already pretty set at sf obviously lol so Ty was a pretty easy choice actually

With the 40th pick in the draft the Flock takes PG Mike Conley. Mike has come into his own and is considered to be a top defensive PG. That coupled with his much improved three point shooting and ability to get his team mates engaged makes him a outstanding floor general to run our proud Flock!

Center: Marc Gasol ( write up to come this weekend )

PF:

SF: Chandler Parsons

SG:

PG: Mike Conley

Diesel has been PMd

Very good pick. Conley was on my list, and I would have taken him if I hadn't already taken Paul.

• Premium Member

With the next pick of the Dynasty Draft, The Atlanta Ganstaslappas welcome

Zach Randolph
With a feathery left-handed jumper, Z-Bo ranks second in the league in rebounds 11.2 rpg and is putting up a healthy 15.4 ppg average. The intent of my team should be known by now. We will pick and Roll you with N-V and Stephen.. and if that's not open, we will feed the post and let the monster eat... We gobble rebounds.
C - Nikola Vucevic
PF - Zach Randolph
SF - ?
SG - ?
PG - Stephen Curry.
AHawks3 will be pm'd.
  • Like 1

With the next pick of the Dynasty Draft, The Atlanta Ganstaslappas welcome

Zach Randolph
With a feathery left-handed jumper, Z-Bo ranks second in the league in rebounds 11.2 rpg and is putting up a healthy 15.4 ppg average. The intent of my team should be known by now. We will pick and Roll you with N-V and Stephen.. and if that's not open, we will feed the post and let the monster eat... We gobble rebounds.
C - Nikola Vucevic
PF - Zach Randolph
SF - ?
SG - ?
PG - Stephen Curry.
AHawks3 will be pm'd.

I was wondering how long Zbo would last. A poor mans Al Jefferson and a solid pick this late.

Edited by Buzzard

I'm gonna be going old with this pick.

With the 42nd pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Draft, The Atlanta Attack select................ The Greatest PF of all time Tim Duncan

Tim Duncan is a hall of fame player, and his championship pedigree is something I could not ignore. For a player his age, he can still out perform most PF's in today's game, not because of his athleticism, but because of his Basketball I.Q. which is something that is so amazing. Tim Duncan averaged 17.8 ppg 9.9 rpg and 2.7 bpg. He also had a 24.45 PER which ranked 6th in the league behind Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, and Brook Lopez. I am so fortunate and honored to add a player of his pedigree to my team, and I am looking forward to him having another outstanding season.

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER:

PG: Russell Westbrook

SG:

SF:

PF: Tim Duncan

C: David Lee

AHF will be PM'd.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I like the Conley pick (and significantly more excited about that one than the Chandler pick).

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 - DeMarcus Cousins

22. Colin / MaCase - John Wall

23. MrNique - Joakim Noah

24. capstone - Deron Williams

25. northcyde - Al Jefferson

26. JayBirdHawk - Roy Hibbert

27. alejandro09 - Tony Parker

28. Dolfan - Kawhi Leonard

29. Alex - Rajon Rondo

30. AHF - Dwayne Wade

31. AtlHawk3 - David Lee

32. Diesel - Nikola Vucevic

33. Buzzard - Chandler Parsons

34. KB21 - Serge Ibaka

35. jy23 - Greg Monroe

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Chris Bosh

Third Round

37. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Jrue Holliday

38. jy23 - Ty Lawson

39. KB21 - Tyson Chandler

40. Buzzard - Mike Conley

41. Diesel - Zach Randolph

42. AtlHawk3 -

43. AHF -
44. Alex -

45. Colin/Macecase -

46. Dolfan -

47. alejandro09 -

48. JayBirdHawk -

49. northcyde -

50. capstone -

51. MrNique -

52. Lethalweapon3 -

53. coachx -

54. PSSSHHHRRR87 -

Edited by AHF

I like the Conley pick (and significantly more excited about that one than the Chandler pick).

Chandler Parsons was all strategy. I was confident after Leonard went so early he would not last all the way back to me in the 4th round at 66. I figured I was still going to get a decent PG in the 3rd, so I pulled the trigger on him in the 2nd.

If someone else would have nabbed Chandler, like they did Leonard, before me at 40, I would have been bummed. Him and Leonard were the two SF's I had my sights set on.

Edited by Buzzard