• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

• Moderators

I just about took him this morning and did my write up but decided to go Leonard at the last minute.

Funny - those where the two guys I was hoping would drop. I liked the Leonard pick.

Funny - those where the two guys I was hoping would drop. I liked the Leonard pick.

Thanks. You got a steal here though, especially as weak as the SG spot is in the league. Wade would have been ridiculous with Rose though...

I just about took him this morning and did my write up but decided to go Leonard at the last minute.

I like Leonard as well. Especially after his finals performance. I just think Wade is a great 2nd round value pick all day long.

Edited by Buzzard

I like Leonard as well. Especially after his finals performance. I just think Wade is a great 2nd round value pick all day long.

No question at all about that. Even as I submitted my pick I was saying to myself I can't believe I'm passing up on Wade.
  • Like 1

Both Wade and Leonard were excellent value at this point in the draft.

Thanks. You got a steal here though, especially as weak as the SG spot is in the league. Wade would have been ridiculous with Rose though...

If Wade were 2 years younger he would have been a top 6 or 7 pick.

• Like 1

And with the 31st pick in 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, The Atlanta Attack select............ DAVID LEE

David Lee arguably made a case for himself as the best PF/C in the league last season, Averaging 18.5 ppg 11.2 rpg and 3.6 apg. He does everything you love about a player, he can score, rebound, and most importantly pass, as he was 3rd among qualifying PF's in assists. David Lee is looking to have another good season and hopefully get himself in the All-Star game.

• Like 1

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase (actually made this pick at #16) - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 - DeMarcus Cousins

22. Colin / MaCase - John Wall

23. MrNique - Joakim Noah

24. capstone - Deron Williams

25. northcyde - Al Jefferson

26. JayBirdHawk - Roy Hibbert

27. alejandro09 - Tony Parker

28. Dolfan - Kawhi Leonard

28. Colin/MaceCase (actually makes this pick at 22) -

29. Alex - Rajon Rondo

30. AHF - Dwayne Wade

31. AtlHawk3 - David Lee

32. Diesel -

33. Buzzard -

34. KB21 -

35. jy23 -

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

Edited by coachx

I think he is on his way to a big decline

Unlike un-named players, Wade is a gym rat. So long as he keeps his legs and hops, he will continue to be a force.

.525 FG%, 21 PPG, 5 RPG, and 5 APG at any age is a force.

Edited by Buzzard

And with the 31st pick in 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, The Atlanta Attack select............ DAVID LEE

David Lee arguably made a case for himself as the best PF/C in the league last season, Averaging 18.5 ppg 11.2 rpg and 3.6 apg. He does everything you love about a player, he can score, rebound, and most importantly pass, as he was 3rd among qualifying PF's in assists. David Lee is looking to have another good season and hopefully get himself in the All-Star game.

I love this pick. Last season he was my best win share player and I took him in the 4th or 5th round.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

Damn. I was hoping to get in my pick before I left for work. If the Diesel does not pick soon, it may be tomorrow morning depending on how busy work is tonight.

If you've got 2-3 guys in mind you can PM AHF or me and we can pick for you based on the order your guys are ranked. Just a suggestion to speed things up but if you are worried about giving up that info then no worries.
  • Like 1

If you've got 2-3 guys in mind you can PM AHF or me and we can pick for you based on the order your guys are ranked. Just a suggestion to speed things up but if you are worried about giving up that info then no worries.

Always worried about the info. I have two guys at the ready. Diesel takes neither, I may get both with my 2nd and 3rd round picks. Just call me Danny Ferry Posted Image

You pick again before me so if you list both guys you are guaranteed to not lose those guys to me (or AHF) but if you prefer to hold the entire draft up all night then by all means...

Diesel was here earlier and now he is gone. There is this thing called life, work, and responsibilities we have to take care of. I am sure that is what Diesel is doing as well. Sorry

• Premium Member

With the next pick in the draft, The Atlanta GanstaSlappas Selects: Nikola Vucevic

For us, Vucevic represents a double double every night. Down the stretch of last season, he was showing that he had started to get better as a scorer. 7'0, 240 averaged 13 ppg and 12 rpg on last season. We expect that his inside play will be a target for Curry and with Curry killing zones, Vucevic will go one on one with a lot of defenders.

• Like 1

Diesel was here earlier and now he is gone. There is this thing called life, work, and responsibilities we have to take care of. I am sure that is what Diesel is doing as well. Sorry

No worries it doesn't bother me so do what you gotta do