• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Is my rook gonna get me a Points Assists and STeals trip-dub?

22, 12 and 9 steals in his first game. I knew this kid was going to be a defensive monster and that he'd get a lot of assists but I didn't expect that level of point production. Definitely gonna be a good one.

• Like 1

22, 12 and 9 steals in his first game. I knew this kid was going to be a defensive monster and that he'd get a lot of assists but I didn't expect that level of point production. Definitely gonna be a good one.

He could be and I might be wrong again. Not going to lie about either. I did try and get him in my prime keeper league; but only because rookie contracts, especially for players who get starter minutes, are so valuable in it. We have a hard cap of 125 mill; so teams can't get stupid and build up a Yankees type team salary.

Every rookie contract for a starting player is extremely valuable.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

7 boards and most importantly, only 1 turnover. Ball hard, young man, ball hard. Make your GM proud.

• Like 3

He could be and I might be wrong again. Not going to lie about either. I did try and get him in my prime keeper league; but only because rookie contracts, especially for players who get starter minutes, are so valuable in it. We have a hard cap of 125 mill; so teams can't get stupid and build up a Yankees type team salary.

Every rookie contract for a starting player is extremely valuable.

How's Evan Turner looking now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

All-star like. 26 points, 4 boards, 5 assist. I did get him on the cheap ( via trade ) in my keeper league!

He'll put up good numbers all year if he stays in Philly. Philly is going to be boosting fantasy lines all season with their high pace and lack of talent (meaning anyone who is competent will get lots of shots, etc.).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...