• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pistons sign Josh Smith - 4 years / 56 million

lethalweapon3

Thanks for the memories, J-Smoove!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zqhvBc_NO4

But, I'll take Millsap for $9.5m/year over Josh for $14m/year every day of the week.

It is sad too. If he would of just stuck to what he was good at, we all wouldn't dislike him so much. 14 mill to start Smoove at SF? Good luck with that.

Best draft pick BK has every had though.

Edited by GameTime

That is... WAY too much for Smoove. Dumars is drunk.

We're talking about the same guy that took Darko ahead of Melo,Wade, Bosh, etc.... Btw, how in the heck does this dude still have a job? Are you kidding me?

Guest Zone

I'd be very surprised if we got Pek.

Minny has been open about them matching any offer they get for him. We're pretty much screwed.

Nothing is signed. It's a verbal agreement and could change to a sign and trade. Teams can't sign anyone until the 10th. He probably walks for nothing, but Detroit might want to sign and trade to save some money or something.

It is sad too. If he would of just stuck to what he was good at, we all wouldn't dislike him so much. 14 mill to start Smoove at SF? Good luck with that.

Best draft pick BK has every had though.

Al?

• Like 1

I sure didn't want an SnT with pretty much anything (that they're willing to give up) on that roster. It would have had to be a 3-way where all DET gives us is picks.

Smoove, Monroe, and Drummond... can that work up front?

~lw3

Nope. lol. Hawks will still be better than the Pistons.