• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in the mix for Greg Oden?

Dimesadozen

Of course he chooses the Heat. He can get a ring and retire if he'd like.

I don't know man. Oden is one of the nice guys and he may want his best chance to fit in, get paid ( we still have plenty of cap ), and get minutes. Wade, Bron, Bosh, Birdman are not well known for their stellar reputations and they have zero cap space.

I don't know man. Oden is one of the nice guys and he may want his best chance to fit in, get paid ( we still have plenty of cap ), and get minutes. Wade, Bron, Bosh, Birdman are not well known for their stellar reputations and they have zero cap space.

He would be taking a Juwan Howard like role. He won't be looked at to play more than 5 minutes on any given night. When I say get a ring and retire, I mean he can do both simultaneously on the heat.

• Premium Member

I liked NJ's comment just out of the humor of it... but more seriously... seemingly similar circumstances... Sam Bowie eventually did provide a few serviceable NBA hours after the team that drafted him... Portland... gave up.

Somewhat hate to see DF taking this direction b/c it confirms the suspicion that he really doesn't have anything up his sleeve, and there really isn't much reason to hope for any 2013-14 fireworks.

Edited by sturt
  • Like 1

I just don't wanna deal with any more Speedy errummm Craig claxtons.

Man talk about a ghost, you haven't posted in a while have you? And aren't you wearing Speedy's jersey there in that pic? Forgive me but I can't remember who's jersey that was.