• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in the mix for Greg Oden?

Dimesadozen

I'd take a chance on him. No one expects much and his upside is tremendous. Prediction he'll sign with the Heat and they'll win another championship. Oden becomes a player with tremendous potential after he demonstrates he can play a full season without being injured. The one weakness of the Heat is the middle. They get beat on the boards so if you have a center and can win the battle in the inside you have a chance. Oden will sure up the Heat's weakness and other teams will wonder why they didn't give Oden a chance. He probably own't play alot of minutes but come playoff time he'll be used to play the most important minutes.

His best fit is clearly with the Heat. Or whomever has the best training and conditioning staff. Phoenix? I wouldn't mind having him here for a minimum at all though. I still remember him looking like Bill Russell in college.

Edited by benhillboy

Too soon. =(

Hey I don't like it either but he's shown that he's a Rocket to his core ever since his career ended. It's like he forgot all about his glory years in Atlanta or that we tried to help him get a ring with Philly.

Hmm, so he can actually workout. I guess this is a good thing. I would give him a 1+1 deal.

He is a player I would like to sign. I seen talented centers come back from injuries like Sam Bowie and Tyson Chandler and have solid careers. I don't mind the Hawks investing in Oden.

He is a player I would like to sign. I seen talented centers come back from injuries like Sam Bowie and Tyson Chandler and have solid careers. I don't mind the Hawks investing in Oden.

Oden's situation is more like Grant Hill than Tyson Chandler. If I were him, I would do everything to sign with the Phoenix Suns.

Oden's situation is more like Grant Hill than Tyson Chandler. If I were him, I would do everything to sign with the Phoenix Suns.

They aren't interested. Atlanta has a pretty good medical staff. They learned the hard way with Speedy. They changed everything up.

Man talk about a ghost, you haven't posted in a while have you? And aren't you wearing Speedy's jersey there in that pic? Forgive me but I can't remember who's jersey that was.

yeah it has been a while since I posted. I am on here almost everyday. I am usually at work so I don't log in unless I want to post. That is a Salim Stoudamire jearsy. I guess I need to take a pic in an Al horford Jearsy. He seems to be the only one to stick around. Non of the other jearsy's that I own are relevent anymore. Accept for, of course #21.

• Like 1

Whatever happened to Slim Stouda? I was really happy when we drafted him cuz I used to watch him at Arizona all the time. Thought he would be much better than he was. With that 3 he had he should have lasted as a journeyman in the league. Ah well.