• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Schröder Video: 5 mins of passes that teammates didn't convert

NBASupes

• Moderators

Thanks for the video! I think the thread title is putting the cart before the horse but I really enjoyed watching this footage.

Also, solid props for the Violent Femmes.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

Lol I must say though if Teague doesn't show this type of aggressiveness that this rookie is showing the rook probably will become the starter REAL SOON! Teague has really good skills but he doesn't play aggressive like this rookie does Every moment of the game if Teague did he would easily drop 23-25 per game.I like Teague but his passiveness is his only hold back in my opinion. Glad we got him back and hopefully he becomes a assertive ass hole on the court! Lol

this is the first time ive ever watched an "unconverted assists highlight video." will also be the last time I watch an "unconverted assists highlight video"

There's no doubt that he has great court vision and is able to start and stop on a dime. If he can improve his jumper he could really turn out to be a good player in the league.

Edited by Mutombolievable
  • Like 3

Lol I must say though if Teague doesn't show this type of aggressiveness that this rookie is showing the rook probably will become the starter REAL SOON! Teague has really good skills but he doesn't play aggressive like this rookie does Every moment of the game if Teague did he would easily drop 23-25 per game.I like Teague but his passiveness is his only hold back in my opinion. Glad we got him back and hopefully he becomes a assertive ass hole on the court! Lol

I think Teague struggles with his responsibility. As a PG, I seen it all the time. A talented player who struggles at running an offense, trying to make his teammates better and still play his game. Teague is a talented player but as a starting PG especially in this offense, he will be expected to run the offense and do all the PG things as well as play his game. That might be too much to ask from Jeff. He is more like Bobby Jackson. If he can just play his game, Jeff could be a top 50 NBA player.

I agree totally. Our last draftee with a phenomenal, uncoachable skill was Josh and his aerial exploits at the rim on both sides. Great attribute, but not nearly as consistently useful as Dennis and his vision. It's like he magnetically attracts defenders with no business trying to cheat towards him. And you could see the frustration with the scrub finishes and missed shots. To nitpick, I want him to snap those passes to his left side quicker without having to guide it with his right and tighten up a few of those lazies to open shooters when they have to reach outside of their shooting pocket. Other than that, his passing style and court awareness has All-Star written all over it. And for a skinny cat, he seems well-built and wiry strong when he pushes off. I think he's gonna be one of those guys who'll be in the league 10 years and people still underestimate his speed and strength for his size.Is it Chad Ford with the best Rookie tracker? I'm gonna be all over that next year, and Dennis better be near the top for more than a few weeks. Turnovers and shooting will be a struggle, but the sheer beauty of his floor command and amazing perimeter defensive tools outweigh them by a mile.

• Like 1

A lot of hate here for the guy who's the most natural PG to put on a Hawks uniform in at least 20 years. It was pretty easy to see that he was well ahead of his teammates in summer league and his control of the tempo and the offense had everyone raving about him and yet some of the "experts" on here are basically calling him trash. He's not ready to be the #1 guy this year but in 3 years he's going to make a lot of you who doubt him look pretty foolish. And you can bookmark this post!

• Like 4

I'm happy to have both on the Hawks. Teague has continually improved each year and I'm impressed with what Dennis has show in SLI am excited for the season to start.