• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deshawn Waived

yungsta

I appreciate the threes and a little D last season when he could stand for 10 minutes. He had a big hand in a couple wins last year, but he's the definition of expendable, so good luck to him. I can say I used to hate him, but don't anymore. I'd like to think our young guys, mainly Jenkins with his defending, took something good and useful from him and filter out the silly parts like tattooing a $50 bill on their throats. Stephenson can always pull out a ring as a starter and kids will listen.

Edited by benhillboy

Who are you and what have you done with Dolfan23? Posted Image

Lol you always think I'm the president of his fan club or something but all I've ever wanted from him was to play D like he can and to knock down the 3. If he could play 70+ games and the playoffs playing good D and shooting 35% from 3 I would gladly take him back but he just can't bring it anymore.

• Moderators

Lol you always think I'm the president of his fan club or something but all I've ever wanted from him was to play D like he can and to knock down the 3. If he could play 70+ games and the playoffs playing good D and shooting 35% from 3 I would gladly take him back but he just can't bring it anymore.

The Squawk would be so much better if Dolfan wasn't spending all his time here:

http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/fan.club.aspx/DeShawn_Stevenson

• Like 1