• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Greg Oden goes to Miami

yungsta

He said in an interview on CNNSI that he wanted to play with the best player in the world and it gives him a chance to ease back in. I am sad because we can't even get 1 difference maker, some teams seem to stockpile them. Now I am not saying Oden will be, but because of the talent, because of the media coverage, because of an ownership who cares, because of a ton of things this team doesn't have we watch a guy who has been out of the game not even really consider us (refer to the tweet from an inside source how SAC and ATL weren't considered in the finalists) and yet again we sit and watch the finals AGAIN on the couch this year and not even get a lottery pick out of it...so tired of it all sometimes.

If he has the rebound rate I think he'll have if healthy, the rest of the league can hang this one up. No bottom of the league in rebounding, no Game 1 losses, no Game 7s. It'll open back up for business for us and the rest of the NBA in 2014 when all of the Big 3 look for their biggest payday, hopefully elsewhere and far away from each other. I don't know what the pondering was about. He'd be a fool not to join Pat and The King to resurrect his career.

• Moderators

SO glad he didn't pull a fast one and go with the Hawks tonight. The Hawkhate on the interwebs would have been totally unbearable!

One giant leap for Greg-O?

~lw3

This makes the Heat weaker. He will occupy a roster space that could be used by someone who is not on crutches.

Better than our backup C....wait, we don't have one.

SO glad he didn't pull a fast one and go with the Hawks tonight. The Hawkhate on the interwebs would have been totally unbearable!

One giant leap for Greg-O?

~lw3

I dont think anyone would of cared enough to hate.

This makes the Heat weaker. He will occupy a roster space that could be used by someone who is not on crutches.

He will be taking juwan howard's roster spot. How does that make them worst?

On what planet is Juwan Howard a better option than Greg Oden?

Oden said a big factor was that spoelstra told him he wont be needed early so he can be brought back VERY slowly.

Im guessing he wont be getting any NBA burn until like December or January because he is no where near NBA ready shape right now.

Edited by yungsta

• Moderators

They only truly need him for the playoffs and no skin off their back if he can't return. If he gives them even 10 mpg at his former play he could easily be a difference-maker for their team. Hate seeing one more super cheap high upside move for the Heat.