• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Spurs

ATLSmith

Is there any free site on the computer where we may

watch this game?

Or, do we have to just watch someone's scoreboard

and hope for the best?

Bud seems to think our Hawks team is improving. Is it

really? We would like to peak in and see.

GO HAWKS !

• Moderators

I don't think it was mentioned here, but "Jeff Ayres" is The Player Formerly Known As Jeff Pendergraph.

Another tough shooting start. Good to see DeMarre earning trips to the line but just because he wears #5 doesn't mean he should be missing FTs. On the good side, the Spurs got no O-Rebs in the 1st quarter.

~lw3

DeMarre, Teague, and the little playing time that Scott has been has looked good. Milsap has been good on the boards. Cunningham doesn't look to bad. I like the team play a lot better than I've seen so far. A lot of ball movement and hustling. Horford still brings the ball down the court. His shots are not falling, but that's nothing to worry about. Korver is hitting his 3's. I love Johnsons aggressiveness but gets out of control at times. Teague is playing aggressive tonight.

• Premium Member

I'm getting REALLY annoyed by this 3-or-nothing offense. Overpassing has been a concern as well. Give Cartier some minutes to see what he's capable of.

And, OBV, free throw shooting didn't get any better from last season to now.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

• Moderators

Welp! At least they were competitive! Our starters against their bench, that is. Run over by the Baynes Train at the end.

P&R defense remains an issue for Jeff and company. Tony Parker had us French Licked in the 3rd quarter.

Millsap couldn't buy baskets. Thank heavens for Mike Scott on offense!

~lw3

Korver went on a roll 2nd half. I don't think he could miss even if he tried. Al came in 2nd half and got the game rolling with 3-4 baskets. Teague was driving and kicking and was playing aggressive the whole game but couldn't get the buckets to fall.

Edited by AHawks89

• Moderators

Has anyone ever watched all of the Marvin Williams show? Even once? Has anyone ever watched any of it, other than by mistake when they were flipping through channels?

I did! My remote battery died and I was like, "YOLO!"

It actually wasn't bad. Especially the Rubik's Cube part.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Has anyone ever watched all of the Marvin Williams show? Even once? Has anyone ever watched any of it, other than by mistake when they were flipping through channels?

LOL...I think I watched him fiddle with the Rubik's Cube for a few minutes.

Horford has to command and protect the paint for us to be competitive in the Eastern Conference. He can't continue banking on weakside help like he could when Smoove was working the blocks beside him. And Milsap is too small for Horford to even think he can step in those shoes. Horford was getting beat by the youngster in the 4th quarter. This is his team whether he likes it or not. Elton Brand was looking like Shelden Williams down low. LOL!But, good preseason fight by our Hawks tonight!

• Like 2

Horford has to command and protect the paint for us to be competitive in the Eastern Conference. He can't continue banking on weakside help like he could when Smoove was working the blocks beside him. And Milsap is too small for Horford to even think he can step in those shoes. Horford was getting beat by the youngster in the 4th quarter. This is his team whether he likes it or not. Elton Brand was looking like Shelden Williams down low. LOL!But, good preseason fight by our Hawks tonight!

You asking Horford to be something he's not. We don't have a rim protector, asking Horford to be that is foolish. This game was another joke. We didn't play well v. the starters and we had to play a lot of mins with starters v. their bench. This team really isn't doing it for me. Undersized, live and die by the three, ball moves without cause. Limited execution. Another frustrating game.

• Like 1