• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No more Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, any other former Hawk still playing threads in homecourt

Admin

Guys (and gals) please respect the forum rules and post topics where they're appropriate. Any topic about former Hawk players who are still playing on other teams belongs in the Around the NBA forum. Some of you are very good about this and I appreciate it. Others of you do this by mistake and I can understand the occasional mistake. Some of you blatantly and knowingly post them here because you don't care and bluntly I'm just going to start deleting those threads altogether. Thank you for your consideration of the time of the moderators around here by following our rules.

• Like 4

Guys (and gals) please respect the forum rules and post topics where they're appropriate. Any topic about former Hawk players who are still playing on other teams belongs in the Around the NBA forum. Some of you are very good about this and I appreciate it. Others of you do this by mistake and I can understand the occasional mistake. Some of you blatantly and knowingly post them here because you don't care and bluntly I'm just going to start deleting those threads altogether. Thank you for your consideration of the time of the moderators around here by following our rules.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...