• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Joe only had 9 points. Hardly a solid performance. But he hit the one everyone will talk about. D-Will should be the one they are talking about. He got them to that point almost single handedly.

• Like 1

Big win by the Knicks. I'm a Shump fan, good to see him shine. Y'all don't have to worry about me popping off about Joe anymore this season. You're welcome. Even I had a bad feeling with 4 seconds to go. It's perfect timing for him to clear space with his body, do his little dance and rise, always with no time left on the clock that f$&k. I'm done. If we ever get together this season, a round is on me for everybody, no top shelf.

Edited by benhillboy

Nets kinda broke my heart tonight....I think they are going to make the playoffs (thanks crappy East)I am going to stop following them for a while....I have been watching them too closely.

I'm just the opposite. I've been mainly scoreboard watching the nets but I'm gonna need to watch their games on the package(on nights when my Hawkies don't play). Maybe I can jinx them lol

• Premium Member

Nets kinda broke my heart tonight....I think they are going to make the playoffs (thanks crappy East)I am going to stop following them for a while....I have been watching them too closely.

Let's not take it too far. KD was in foul trouble most of the game, this game smells more like an aberration than anything.

• Moderators

Save us, Dion! Go Cavs!

Pulling for the Raps, Celts, Knicks, and Jazz tonight!

~lw3

• Premium Member

Perhaps. But it definitely reminds us of what they can and are capable of doing.

Knicks also beat Spurs. Sometimes bad teams can beat great teams. (especially when said great team relies on 30% of their offense from a single player who was out for long stretches due to fouls)... The only thing impressive about Brooklyn last night was Deron making a bunch of threes. I don't see him scoring 30 a game for the rest of the year, though. If PP and Joe start turning it around then I'll start to worry.

• Like 1

They think BBIQ is a great place to go for ribs. ~lw3

Lmao no kidding! I mean Bargnani takes a shot when they are up by 1 when they could have dribbled out the clock or drawn a foul to go to the line. Tonight JR Smith takes a 3 pointer with 17 seconds to go in a tie game when they could have taken the last shot. SmhIt's tough being a Hawks fan but if I was a Knick fan I'd be really annoyed...