• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Knicks

lethalweapon3

we need to stp playing around and give shelvin mack a permanent role.i never could understand why people on this board talked about him like he had the substance of vomit.hes sturdy and not wild & he can hit you 2 or 3 open jumpers.

what more can you ask for coming deep off your bench.you ask me he was key for us tonight when we etablish ourselves in that 2nd.

Good win for us. Our 1st over a team that made the playoffs last year. The best thing is we did not need Teague nor Horford to get numbers to get this win. I know some will claim this is more proof that it is the system with a guy like Mack getting numbers but we still have not seen Dennis do it.

We have a system. I'm sure as hell not going to bitch about it!

Woody is no goody!

"Games are starting to slip away, and especially at home," Woodson said. "I mean, if this was happening on the road, I wouldn't be that concerned, but I'm very concerned about how we're playing here at home. We're not playing well and that shouldn't be."

The Knicks could really really use Asik but if they give Houston an unprotected 2014 1st pick for him ill personally stop the deal from happening lol..Even Morey's conscience can't allow him to do that lol

40 year old Kidd, Novak, and Copeland don't seem like too much to lose, but it seemingly is. There is no substitute for a coach on the floor. The Knicks don't have anything close now. There's no one there to take Smith aside after his three point barrage of bricks and say "wtf is wrong with you, kid?" And only a Dolan could sign Barngani and Hennessey Ron like they're the missing pieces or some sh&t.I like Woody, but his seat his heating up quick. He needs to surround himself with smart guys on the floor and in the seats next to him to be successful, though. He can't administrate his system of switches and Isos, be responsible for nightly effort, and discipline the knuckleheads on that squad that should be banned from the media (Melo) and from themselves (JR). That's just too much on his plate.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

To me this is exactly why Woody is such a bad playoff coach. Bud went to the tape and said hey here is how you exploit these guys and here is how you shut them down. Woody just does the same thing game after game regardless of what the competition is doing.

In his defense, could you stock a team with more head cases and one dimensional players.

Good win for us. Our 1st over a team that made the playoffs last year. The best thing is we did not need Teague nor Horford to get numbers to get this win. I know some will claim this is more proof that it is the system with a guy like Mack getting numbers but we still have not seen Dennis do it.

dont you mean 'nimbers' ? Posted Image

Go Hawks!

• Premium Member

40 year old Kidd, Novak, and Copeland don't seem like too much to lose, but it seemingly is. There is no substitute for a coach on the floor. The Knicks don't have anything close now. There's no one there to take Smith aside after his three point barrage of bricks and say "wtf is wrong with you, kid?" And only a Dolan could sign Barngani and Hennessey Ron like they're the missing pieces or some sh&t.I like Woody, but his seat his heating up quick. He needs to surround himself with smart guys on the floor and in the seats next to him to be successful, though. He can't administrate his system of switches and Isos, be responsible for nightly effort, and discipline the knuckleheads on that squad that should be banned from the media (Melo) and from themselves (JR). That's just too much on his plate.

Both Melo and JR Smith had like their best seasons ever last year, which helps. Gonna be tough for either of them to play as good or better than they did last year.