• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Magic

lethalweapon3

I been telling you guys, this team is not talented. I watch all NBA teams play, from the Jazz to the Thunder. This team is in the bottom five in terms of talent. Now I know what some will say, the Squrs are that talented. That's true, the Squrs don't have a top five talent pool but they are perfectly constructed, have an elite player, abit for only 20-23 MPG but he's elite for that amount of time, we don't have an elite player for 1 MPG, and they have a very good player in Parker and a good SG in Manu and a good SF in Kawhi. They have a top 3 team.

We on the other hand, don't have much talent. Our best player is a complimentary player in Al. Jeff is a combo guard who is practically a Bobby Jackson clone. Dennis is clearly the best talent on the team. His talent is in the mold of Gary Payton but he's no where near ready at this point to really give you the MPG you need and maybe years away from reaching his high level potential. This team doesn't impress me at all. They do play the right way, they have a great coach, and they have great team chemistry. Overall, our talent level is really low. Like Charlotte Bobcats low. They have a potential very good PG in Kemba. Have a potentially very good MKG. They have a good tweener in Jefferson. They have potential but they aren't that good. Then you have a team with superior talent to us in Washington. They have a potential elite PG and SG in Wall and Beal. They have a good tweener in Nene, solid true center in Gortat. They have a potentially good SF in Porter.

The Hawks are going nowhere fast. If Brooklyn can't tank, we are back in serious trouble again.

I been telling you guys, this team is not talented. I watch all NBA teams play, from the Jazz to the Thunder. This team is in the bottom five in terms of talent. Now I know what some will say, the Squrs are that talented. That's true, the Squrs don't have a top five talent pool but they are perfectly constructed, have an elite player, abit for only 20-23 MPG but he's elite for that amount of time, we don't have an elite player for 1 MPG, and they have a very good player in Parker and a good SG in Manu and a good SF in Kawhi. They have a top 3 team.

We on the other hand, don't have much talent. Our best player is a complimentary player in Al. Jeff is a combo guard who is practically a Bobby Jackson clone. Dennis is clearly the best talent on the team. His talent is in the mold of Gary Payton but he's no where near ready at this point to really give you the MPG you need and maybe years away from reaching his high level potential. This team doesn't impress me at all. They do play the right way, they have a great coach, and they have great team chemistry. Overall, our talent level is really low. Like Charlotte Bobcats low. They have a potential very good PG in Kemba. Have a potentially very good MKG. They have a good tweener in Jefferson. They have potential but they aren't that good. Then you have a team with superior talent to us in Washington. They have a potential elite PG and SG in Wall and Beal. They have a good tweener in Nene, solid true center in Gortat. They have a potentially good SF in Porter.

The Hawks are going nowhere fast. If Brooklyn can't tank, we are back in serious trouble again.

Dennis our best talent? Someone`s a little bias toward Schröder lol

This is quickly becoming the cliche response to anyone that says anything negative about the team.

Anything negative? That's a f*ckin hoot. Try everything negative. No what's cliche are those who salivate to come out of the woodwork after every loss with your 'I told you so' attitudes.

• Premium Member

This is quickly becoming the cliche response to anyone that says anything negative about the team.

You only ever post when we lose or post something negative. I'd say what is actually cliche is when we lose to have a Hotlanta1981 post about it.

• Like 1

I was more mad about the Nets win than this lost. This team will be near ,500 all year. That's obvious, only fanboys like Peoriabird and North thought this team was any good. If the Nets keep winning, this will be another long and terrible season.

North who? Surely not me.I've said from the time Ferry signed Korver to that ridiculous contract that we were a .500 team ... at best.The Nets, however, could still only win 42 games and win that sorry Atlantic division, robbing us of a chance to swap picks.Like the Lakers last year, the Nets will go on a major run when they get everybody healthy. They're built for the playoffs.The next time you say something concerning what I said, you better have a quote ready to post by me.Lol @ a dude who thought Brandan Wright was the next big thing calling me a "fanboy". Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

Anything negative? That's a f*ckin hoot. Try everything negative. No what's cliche are those who salivate to come out of the woodwork after every loss with your 'I told you so' attitudes.

what the *bleep* is there to be positive about regarding this team? They can't draw FA's and they won't tank to try and draft a top player. Who gets excited about that? Are people really supposed to get excited when the Hawks beat Charlotte or some other god awful team?

North who? Surely not me.I've said from the time Ferry signed Korver to that ridiculous contract that we were a .500 team ... at best.The Nets, however, could still only win 42 games and win that sorry Atlantic division, robbing us of a chance to swap picks.Like the Lakers last year, the Nets will go on a major run when they get everybody healthy. They're built for the playoffs.The next time you say something concerning what I said, you better have a quote ready to post by me.Lol @ a dude who thought Brandan Wright was the next big thing calling me a "fanboy".

I am 100% sure everyone misses on prospects in college so it's whatever. I miss yearly and I hit on prospects yearly so it's just the artform more than anything.

As for assuming you felt this was a very good team, I guess I basing it off of your hard on love for Jeff Teague more than your actual opinions. I will say that much in regards to that post.

I am 100% sure everyone misses on prospects in college so it's whatever. I miss yearly and I hit on prospects yearly so it's just the artform more than anything. As for assuming you felt this was a very good team, I guess I basing it off of your hard on love for Jeff Teague more than your actual opinions. I will say that much in regards to that post.

Again .. what are you talking about?I've been one of Teague's biggest doubters over the years. Hell, I was even in favor of Jordan Crawford securing the backup PG role when they were both rookies.Teague has been very good this year. Better than I expected. But once again, you're trying to attribute something to me that I never said. Teague was good alongside JJ. He actually didn't play up to par last season, especially during the playoffs.Anything else you believe that I said? Like my love for Danny Ferry? That would be false too.

what the *bleep* is there to be positive about regarding this team? They can't draw FA's and they won't tank to try and draft a top player. Who gets excited about that? Are people really supposed to get excited when the Hawks beat Charlotte or some other god awful team?

Preach.