• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford update?

PaceRam

Yeah, i'm not optimistic. The way he just stopped playing and grabbed the arm while it dangled is not good. Let's hope it is a hyper-extension or something less than another torn pectoral.

Yeah, i'm not optimistic. The way he just stopped playing and grabbed the arm while it dangled is not good. Let's hope it is a hyper-extension or something less than another torn pectoral.

I just watched a video of when he got hurt. It did NOT look good! Hopefully, it is not as bad as it looked! But, I am sure glad that the Hawks did NOT trade Paul Millsap!

It looked like it could have been his pectoral. Where the pectoral meets the shoulder or maybe his rotator cuff or deltoid.

It looked like a muscular or tendon strain. All he was doing was lifting his right arm and stretching on defense without any contact. Something probably went "pop." I hope its a muscle strain and not a ligmament issue.

Every game he is wrestling with bigger players. It was Bynum and Varejo for much of last nights game. After all that muscle strain you then have to do quick stretches on defense.........and then you hear "pop."

The longer there's no news the worse this injury will be. They are probably doing multiple diagnostics to figure out the extent of the damage.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Debbie Downer