• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why

jrok23

Why keep shelvin mack in after four bad plays in a row but by god dennis Schröder plays decent and never sees the court in the fourth. Does coach bud love shelvin that much just to let him get away with bad play.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Shelvin has veteran rank over Schröder and is the starter... Bud still doesn't trust Schröder. Bud would have replaced Mack with Lou before putting Schröder in. Yeah, it's BS, but it's just the way of sports. Schröder will have 4th-quarter keys some day.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Schröder keeps playing like this he will get some burn. I'm cool with what Bud is doing. He has these guys playing excellent basketball and the results will come as guys like Dennis learn their roles and where they contribute.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dennis is a kid that Bud is being cautious with , I think that is all there is to it really. With that said , once coach Budis comfy with Dennis and his maturity on the court , he is gonna be a beast. Book mark if you like but I am calling it now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The primary focus right now is winning as many games as possible. Developing the young guys and giving them playing time is secondary. Therefore, Mack is going to play over Dennis even though Dennis has the greater upside. Now whether you agree with that order of priorities is a different story.

Guys have to get used to how Dennis passes the ball. He's got some kind of weird backspin on his passes.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called the euro chocolate topspin twist. Lol

• Moderators

he hit 4 shots and had one assist. Why are we talking about this like it was some kind of monster game? Ayón had 10 rebounds and 4 assists in 25 minutes. Even adjusted for time Ayón had more dimes than Dennis. Where is the praise for Ayón? Mack had 15/7. Millsap continues to be a beast yet we're talking about the guy with 10/1 in 13 minutes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

he hit 4 shots and had one assist. Why are we talking about this like it was some kind of monster game? Ayón had 10 rebounds and 4 assists in 25 minutes. Even adjusted for time Ayón had more dimes than Dennis. Where is the praise for Ayón? Mack had 15/7. Millsap continues to be a beast yet we're talking about the guy with 10/1 in 13 minutes.

The fact you are oblivious to wondering why 10 in 13 minutes doesn't warrant more time kinda speaks for itself.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The fact you are oblivious to wondering why 10 in 13 minutes doesn't warrant more time kinda speaks for itself.

Show me where i said Dennis doesn't deserve more time. But the truth is every player in the league can do that once in a while. I hope he follows it up.

• Premium Member

Show me where i said Dennis doesn't deserve more time. But the truth is every player in the league can do that once in a while. I hope he follows it up.

Read your post that I quoted and tell me where anything in that post would leave someone reading it with the idea that you want Dennis playing more minutes. I'm not saying you don't want Dennis to play more (good on you if you do) but that was not expressed in that post.

I wouldn't be mad if Ferry called the league offices and cussed out everyone who answers the phone, even the receptionist. I'd be kinda glad actually. They deserve it. Will they come out with their lame aplologizes for missed calls that affect outcomes like they've done a couple times already this year? No, it's just the Hawks. Hurry up and get Stern outta here.

Edited by benhillboy

I wouldn't be mad if Ferry called the league offices and cussed out everyone who answers the phone, even the receptionist. I'd be kinda glad actually. They deserve it. Will they come out with their lame aplologizes for missed calls that affect outcomes like they've done a couple times already this year? No, it's just the Hawks. Hurry up and get Stern outta here.