• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post Nique..

Diesel

Dikembe most definitely. A defensive rebounder and rim protector is sorely needed on this team.

Joe Johnson would be 2nd, because we also need more talent on the wing and a potential closer at the end of games.

Also as a side note, the 2009 - 10 ISO heavy squad was a better offense than this year's ball movement team, for 3 reasons

- far less turnovers

- more offensive rebounding which led to more 2nd chance points

- more people who could create their own shot when a play broke down.

LOL @ the Sheed votes.

That dude was just chucking up shots in that 1 game he played here. He blocked a lot of shots, but he shot like 8 - 24 and missed all of his 3s.

Bob Sura > Sheed

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

I am gonna cheat and vote Kevin Willis.. offense and defense

All star 1992 Willis aka the rebounding machine or 2004 smack Smoove in the back of the head during a timeout Willis? Lol

Dikembe makes the most sense.

Smitty would be a nice backup too because I agree that he showed up way more in the playoffs than Joe did.

But I might go wildcard and pick Laettner just for the hell of it. See how he and Millsap handle the post together and he could stretch out Hibbert just like Pero can but with more offense.

• Premium Member

Honestly,

Deke is one of my favorite Hawks, but I just don't see him fitting in with our offense. Could Theo have fit in? Maybe. Theo in his prime could have gotten the Blocks and defense that we saw in Deke and made something happen on offense. But you guys underrated a fellow.

Toni Freakin Kukoc. He was like a 20/6/6 guy... 6'10 that could play Sf. Defensively, he brings nothing. Offensively, He fits.

then there's Aaron Jamal Crawford. He can get us 18 or so off the bench. Be a spark plug because he'd be the only guy aside from Teague who could get his own shot.

I guess it's hard to think about: Al Harrington, TMac, Antoine Walker, Gary Payton, Bob Sura, Doc Rivers, or Mookie Blaylock in their primes?

Strangely enough, I think our offense works better with Pero than it would with Deke. Whereas on Defense, we need a rim protector.

• Premium Member

There is just no place to hide Jamal on defense and if you remember that Bulls playoff series he was awful 10 ppg on 33% shooting 17% from 3.

The Bulls were made to beat an iso offense. However, the Bulls crumble against ball movement teams. The other night I watched Charlotte get the Bulls the what4... I got a feeling that these playoffs are going to be very interesting. If we can get past Indy, we have a shot at going to the ECFs.... No heat in our way.

The Bulls were made to beat an iso offense. However, the Bulls crumble against ball movement teams. The other night I watched Charlotte get the Bulls the what4... I got a feeling that these playoffs are going to be very interesting. If we can get past Indy, we have a shot at going to the ECFs.... No heat in our way.

They don't crumble against us.

Damn, D fuc$ed me up with Kukoc. He'd fit in beyond perfectly. Ron Harper was my guy in terms of the unheralded on those Bulls teams, but Toni was a beast in his own right in his prime.

I always advocated Jamal having a role as big if not bigger than Joe on offense (he lived at the line, Joe never visited) but like many have said, Bud has no room for his effort, or lack thereof, on defense. Doc has tried to make him a better "team defender," and has, but even Kyle gives us much more.