• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you

Alex

DeMarre Carroll without your help this afternoon the Hawks would have won and had this series theirs for the taking. I said the other night you were a solid player, but after the game you just played it's clear you aren't even average. A complete liability on both ends of the floor. Paul George ate your lunch almost every possession in the second half. Series is over now and it's all on Carroll.

Demarre played 40 minutes with the toughest guard on the court. Our problem isn't Carroll, it's our lack of depth.

he played 40 minutes. 40 terrible minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our problem isn't Demarre. Our problem was Paul Milsap forcing a bad shot with seconds to go in the game, our problem was not even being able to get Korver a look at the basket for the last shot,our problem was almost all of our last two minutes of offense, our problem was Jeff Teague reverting back to his usual non-aggressive self in the last minutes of the game. We had plenty of problems in the last few minutes, but Demarre was not one of them.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Our problem isn't Demarre. Our problem was Paul Milsap forcing a bad shot with seconds to go in the game, our problem was not even being able to get Korver a look at the basket for the last shot,our problem was almost all of our last two minutes of offense, our problem was Jeff Teague reverting back to his usual non-aggressive self in the last minutes of the game. We had plenty of problems in the last few minutes, but Demarre was not one of them.

Teague was non-aggressive for most of the game.

There was enough blame for this loss to go around - DMC is far from the top of that list. He didn't have a memorable game but

A passive Teague, Buds play calling at the end. Pero missing everything, Lou Williams, EB not giving us anything, over helping on defense, Scott taking 15 shots and the refs all have a had in this loss.

• Premium Member

Frustration..I get that.

A thread hating on DMC? Check his salary..then watch him play every single night. He is a big reason we are so competitive.

• Like 4

Millsap and Korver were the only two players that played well. Everyone else sucked. I'm tired of Antić's terrible shooting game after game.

Pero is shooting 22.9% from the field and 19% in 3's while giving us less than 4 rebounds a game. That production from the starting center.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 3

Lol...please tell me ur kidding with this thread? Do you watch Hawks games? DMC is our defensive horse. It's not that easy to guard Paul George in a playoff series. COMON MAN!!!