• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Name the 5 guys you want the Hawks to take at 15

coachx

We'd have to get pick #8 if we were to target Lavine. I love Lavine's upside but the guy is raw and Bud won't play a guy like Lavine except in mop up duties. I think we should stick at #15 and snag Cleanthony, the guy gives us exactly what we need to compliment DMC. To me Cleanthony is a very good player who still has some upside. Too many positives for me to name that make me believe Early could be a Paul George lite.

• Premium Member

Lavine may be taken in the lottery due to his athleticism alone. But his game is REALLY raw and he may be a season or two away before you know what he will be. Ideally, a guy like him should stay in school and show if he can dominate or not. That's probably not a good financial move with his stock at an all time high. Strangely enough, he kinda reminds me of Cunningham.

• Premium Member

Whoever the Hawks pick has to be able to stretch the defense and be able to operate off the ball. I also think they'll lean towards a small forward. I like Early at 15, but if Harris slides out the lottery, I wouldn't be upset if the Hawks picked him.

Edited by Jody23

Cleanthony? Damn that's a country ass name! Not sure I could cheer for a guy with that name lol

I keep saying it aloud like 10 times and I think I'm still saying it wrong lol. If he becomes a Hawk he's gonna need a nickname ASAP ...Mr. Clean or something.

I keep saying it aloud like 10 times and I think I'm still saying it wrong lol. If he becomes a Hawk he's gonna need a nickname ASAP ...Mr. Clean or something.

It sounds like someone from The Nutty Professor doesn't it?

It sounds like someone from The Nutty Professor doesn't it?

Well thank you very much miss Purdy I'm fatter, flattered. Ya it does. Clean-Anthony..Cle-nanthony...Cleanan-thony(with the h silent)... I dunno I give up.

Well thank you very much miss Purdy I'm fatter, flattered. Ya it does. Clean-Anthony..Cle-nanthony...Cleanan-thony(with the h silent)... I dunno I give up.

You walking over, but you're limping back that cracks me up every time I watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKbiV9hCWM

You walking over, but you're limping back that cracks me up every time I watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKbiV9hCWM

You know what ur problem is, u gotta exercise, if u exercise u can eat anything u want, go ahead knock urself out. Look at me I'm all muscle ..lol

Coach, Adreian Payne did not have mono this season. Matt Costello had a case of mono. Payne suffers from some sort of lung condition so at times he gets winded pretty fast. Basically his lungs are smaller than they should be for someone his size. I saw a great deal of improvement each season he was in East Lansing. I would absolutely love it if the Hawks drafted him at 15, but I don't see a fit here. He may not be able to guard the bigger centers in the league, although he went toe to toe with Jared Sullinger many times and did fine. He is easily my favorite player in the draft and actually one of my favorite Spartans of all time.

The five players I want in order and potential realistic options:

1. Gary Harris

2. James Young

3. Kyle Anderson

4. TJ Warren

5. Adreian Payne

Coach, Adreian Payne did not have mono this season. Matt Costello had a case of mono. Payne suffers from some sort of lung condition so at times he gets winded pretty fast. Basically his lungs are smaller than they should be for someone his size. I saw a great deal of improvement each season he was in East Lansing. I would absolutely love it if the Hawks drafted him at 15, but I don't see a fit here. He may not be able to guard the bigger centers in the league, although he went toe to toe with Jared Sullinger many times and did fine. He is easily my favorite player in the draft and actually one of my favorite Spartans of all time.

Can you post a link please?

:

Even moreso than Leonidas?

And just curious but why would you absolutely love it if the Hawks drafted him at 15 if you don't see a fit here?

Even moreso than Leonidas?

And just curious but why would you absolutely love it if the Hawks drafted him at 15 if you don't see a fit here?

Great player and an ever better person is why he's one of my favorites.

I think ideally you want to try and get a starter in the first round of the draft. Assuming Horford returns to form and Millsap plays the four spot again. I don't think you spend the 15th pick on a guy you know won't start. At least that is my thought. I would absolutely have him come off the bench though. So it depends on what you expect/want out of a first round pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1