• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pero's Playoff Antics - NBA Playoffs Lowlights Video

GameTime

I am an Antić fan. It's not his fault that he was starting for us as he was in way over his head. He's a guy you bring off the bench to try and get a favorable matchup or to force the D to move out of the paint, not someone you have starting with your season on the line and expect anything from him.

Good video though @GameTime and it played back just as I remembered it.

• Like 4

I think he made a lot of mistakes but was out in a tough position. He's a situational player. I'm still a bit surprised brand didn't see many minutes. That was a mistake.

Brand wasn't much better.

Makes you want Zaza back here huh?

Our GM will make sure that the SC ( shooting center ) will return. People cried to the heavens about Josh Smith and his outside shooting. We'll the SC from Macedonia isn't much better. All we ask him to do is set some screens and hit an open shot.

If he comes back, he needs to play in Summer League.

• Like 3

I am an Antić fan. It's not his fault that he was starting for us as he was in way over his head. He's a guy you bring off the bench to try and get a favorable matchup or to force the D to move out of the paint, not someone you have starting with your season on the line and expect anything from him.

Good video though @GameTime and it played back just as I remembered it.

I agree, but he's still a horrible player. saythat.gif

• Like 1

If all players had Dennis' playoff shooting percentage we would have become NBA champions...

Wenn das Wörtchen wenn nicht wär, wär mein Vater Millionär.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

• Like 4

If all players had Dennis' playoff shooting percentage we would have become NBA champions...

Wenn das Wörtchen wenn nicht wär, wär mein Vater Millionär.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I had to go look that up as I'd forgotten he even got to play. 7 minutes in the series and 2 for 2 shooting. Should have earned him a little more PT I think.