• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zach Lowe names Hawks as a Top 5 Realistic Destination for LeBron James

GameTime

Other headline that was nixed for this article: "Zach Lowe admits he's high on crack!"

I would only give this a .001% chance of happening if Ferry and Bron gave each other a big hug and kiss behind closed doors with a little wink*wink* "I'll see you on the flip side" kind of goodbye when they parted ways in Cleveland. "I'll be back Bron! I'll build you a REAL team from scratch this time, and I'll be back to pick you up later! Wait for me King!"

I don't think that they've got a bad working relationship. Heck Ferry did anything Lebron wanted to try and make the team get a championship. Lebron wanted Jamison, wanted Mo Williams, who else? Ferry went out and got the guys he wanted. But young Lebron couldn't bring home the championship.

• Like 1

I don't think that they've got a bad working relationship. Heck Ferry did anything Lebron wanted to try and make the team get a championship. Lebron wanted Jamison, wanted Mo Williams, who else? Ferry went out and got the guys he wanted. But young Lebron couldn't bring home the championship.

yeah, i don't have any idea how they ended relationship wise from cleveland. that would be the biggest factor in dreams of lbj and atl mixing it up.

• Like 1

I am sooooo sick of the Rockets. They can't do anything unless they trick somebody into taking both Lin and Asik in exchange for no salary. Yet they speak of it as if it's a done deal. Just sickening and arrogant.

You know what happens when you're full of it and you make an all out push for something? They could very well end up blowing a stinky cloud of dust or worse!

• Like 1

I was kinda of shocked that he even put us in that realm like that. All of us know that this is just a dream but in reality, if i was him I would at least hear the Hawks out. One thing i took away from this is that National Media and NBA FO is starting to respect this team and that we can make alot of noise for years to come.

SportsCenter

In falcon jerseys....let's not turn this into a nfl vs nba thing cause the nfl ain't all about the large market dominating the smaller markets. In other words the falcons can easily get stars and they have star players on the team and up and coming star players.

Most notably Matt Ryan, Julio jones, roddy white (still considered a star), Desmond trufant up and coming star corner and jake Matthews could be star tackle as well as the other rookie hageman.

I love how the nfl is so competitive throughout the whole league unlike the nba. Arthur blank and company will never have reason not to have star talent on the team.

The nba is so shitty with all this stars don't want to play with smaller market teams bs. I hate it.

I was kinda of shocked that he even put us in that realm like that. All of us know that this is just a dream but in reality, if i was him I would at least hear the Hawks out. One thing i took away from this is that National Media and NBA FO is starting to respect this team and that we can make alot of noise for years to come.

I like threads like this because we all agree that it's a no brainier that this is the best team for Lebrons skill set all while knowing its a pipe dream! Lol but that's cool atleast we all can agree on something for once.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this happening. But it is okay to dream. However...

If the unthinkable unthinkable happens, this town would be ablaze like it hasn't been since winning the '96 Olympics or the worst-to-first Braves season in '91. There would be folks lining up for tickets like folks line up for the newest Nikes in the mall during Christmas season. And Dolfan? We'd all have to donate some $$$ to keep up with the bandwidth that would be needed to take on the new folks who were 'always Hawks fans'.

No more NBATV games. No more buy an entire section and a buffet for $49. No more drinking games in the chatroom (yeah right). No more...

Wait a second. I just woke up. C'mon, man...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

James should take his talents to New Orleans.

After the beating he sustained, he wants to play with the best big in the game. That's Davis. They are well suited to recieve him and pair him with Davis and watch Davis Dominate.

James should take his talents to New Orleans.

After the beating he sustained, he wants to play with the best big in the game. That's Davis. They are well suited to recieve him and pair him with Davis and watch Davis Dominate.

What? There entire starting lineup minus Davis were injured for what felt like the entire system. Davis is a beast, but I think we'd be a better choice.

• Premium Member

What? There entire starting lineup minus Davis were injured for what felt like the entire system. Davis is a beast, but I think we'd be a better choice.

Not really. Stretch 4 in Anderson, Defensive PG in Holiday. Scoring SG in Gordon. Young Beastly Big in Davis. IF Lebron went to that team, everybody would be better and they would play good enough defense to stop teams. However, They have GM problems so you don't have to worry about them.

What messes us up is the same thing that messes up Miami... We don't have a real 7 footer who can dominate. We have a Pf who is filling in. Unfortunately for Bron, the only team with Real 7 foot Centers who can make a differece are:

LAC, MEM, N.O., Houston, NY, and BKLYN.

lol, Lebron didn't have very good or even good talent around him. Mo Williams was DMC level till he was traded to Cleveland and became Teague's level. Jamison was clearly a role player at the time but Cleveland needed more talent. I like what Ferry did in Cleveland with what he got. They won 66 and 61 games there and the teams always fit Lebron. The coaching wasn't up to snuff but at least the fit was there even if the talent wasn't. Clearly, the issue with Cleveland is simply a lack of talent and a great coach. The Hawks plus Lebron has more than enough talent. A lot of players on great contracts (Dennis, Al, Sap, DMC, Antić, Bebe, Muscala, our 15th pick, etc.)

I think Atlanta would be an amazing fit, the only thing I worry about is rebounding like others have said but adding a 7-9 RPG player in the lineup like Lebron helps Sap and Al. I think Sap will likely be traded in the middle of the season if him and Horf fit isn't great. The best thing about the Hawks is their depth in general. One of the strengths with Dennis, Bebe, Antić, DMC, 15th pick, Muscala able to come off the bench. Dennis should be a much better player this upcoming year and Bebe will be a great fit. DPOY in Spain and miss some time due to injury. He is a special NBA prospect and one Lebron will cherish for many years to come.

lol, Lebron didn't have very good or even good talent around him. Mo Williams was DMC level till he was traded to Cleveland and became Teague's level.

Mo Williams was not a DMC level player he was really good in Milwaukee and many of us Hawks fans were hoping we could get chance at him when we were still looking for a starting PG.

Mo Williams was not a DMC level player he was really good in Milwaukee and many of us Hawks fans were hoping we could get chance at him when we were still looking for a starting PG.

He was traded for Damon Jones who was just a decent player because he had a big contract and the Bucks were awful. He wasn't a true PG as well which hurt him. His stock went up ten folds with Lebron tho.

As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Milwaukee Bucks to the Cleveland Cavaliers; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Damon Jones to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Joe Smith to the Oklahoma City Thunder; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Desmond Mason to the Oklahoma City Thunder; and the Oklahoma City Thunder traded Adreian Griffin and Luke Ridnour to the Milwaukee Bucks.