• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who's the boss?

HawkItus

So with Milsap coming off his All-Star appearance and resent marketing I wonder how the pecking order plays out now?  Is it still AL then everyone else?  Is it AL/Milsap and everyone else?  Or has Milsap supplanted AL as the man?  Where does Korver fit in?  Is Teague in the discussion?  SOA style I have it like this.......

AL is at Jack's spot

Milsap is in Chib's spot(VP)

Kyle

Teague

everybody else......

• Premium Member

So with Milsap coming off his All-Star appearance and resent marketing I wonder how the pecking order plays out now?  Is it still AL then everyone else?  Is it AL/Milsap and everyone else?  Or has Milsap supplanted AL as the man?  Where does Korver fit in?  Is Teague in the discussion?  SOA style I have it like this.......

AL is at Jack's spot

Milsap is in Chib's spot(VP)

Kyle

Teague

everybody else......

What? Jack's spot? Chib's spot (VP)? What are you talking about? The only who's the boss I remember was a bad 80's sitcom with Tony danza and that girl that turned out to be a lesbian on it.

Don't matter who you think is the best player between sap and horford....Teague will always be the head of the snake in buds offense. He makes this team go whether we like him or not and as far as I'm concerned Teague has a this team by the balls when it comes to moving in the playoffs.

Teague has a lot of power on this team if you ask me....not because he's our best player but because he's our starting pg who happens to be our only slashing starter (which is huge) and his elite speed just creates plays for us!

Until teague is put on the bench due to another pg taking his spot, he's the damn boss of this team! Even though he's arguably only our 3rd best player.

Now all of this is irrelevant once Dennis improves or if Bazemore becomes some kind of huge surprise (which I'm optimistic enough to believe can happen) or if we somehow get a star player but with what we have seen this far......it's safe to say Teague runs this show!

Yes that's right squawk! Teague our 3rd best player is boss once the hawks take the court! You can't argue that! (For now anyways)

• Like 1

This is Al's team. Sap just goes out and plays, he never talks. Talented and does what he's told. Jet is in that same mold. Great pieces, but not leaders. Love Kyle, and he talks, but he's limited. It's Horf, I hope he stays healthy.

What? Jack's spot? Chib's spot (VP)? What are you talking about? The only who's the boss I remember was a bad 80's sitcom with Tony danza and that girl that turned out to be a lesbian on it.

Alyssa Milano is married to a man and pregnant with his child. Bi girl/girl scenes in movies does not a lesbian make. Good viewing it does make :P

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Alyssa Milano is married to a man and pregnant with his child. Bi girl/girl scenes in movies does not a lesbian make. Good viewing it does make blum3.gif

No, the other girl on the show that was her mom on the show. She's a lesbian.

JTB hit the nail on the head.  This team relies so heavily on Teague at both ends of the floor.  Al is too passive to be the boss and anyone who honestly compares Sap's importance, ability to Al's must be smoking.

Sap's numbers are highly inflated due to Al's injury last year.  Sap is a good player but there is a reason team USA sent him packing so early. He is not a star caliber player. Specifically, he is subpar overall defensively.

• Like 1

JTB hit the nail on the head. This team relies so heavily on Teague at both ends of the floor. Al is too passive to be the boss and anyone who honestly compares Sap's importance, ability to Al's must be smoking.

Sap's numbers are highly inflated due to Al's injury last year. Sap is a good player but there is a reason team USA sent him packing so early. He is not a star caliber player. Specifically, he is subpar overall defensively.

And that's my thing about this team...it's so weird that Teagues the most important player on this team and he isn't even the best player on the team!....I can honestly say I believe horford is the best player but when it comes to getting deeper in the playoffs it's all about Teague.

Not sure what that means for horford and sap...I'm not trying to insult them but they can't push the hawks to excel like Teague can.

Again weird how damn important Teague is and he's not even our best player! SMH

And that's my thing about this team...it's so weird that Teagues the most important player on this team and he isn't even the best player on the team!....I can honestly say I believe horford is the best player but when it comes to getting deeper in the playoffs it's all about Teague.

Not sure what that means for horford and sap...I'm not trying to insult them but they can't push the hawks to excel like Teague can.

Again weird how damn important Teague is and he's not even our best player! SMH

I meant to say al and sap can't push the hawks to exceed pass expectations like Teague can.

• Like 1

You see, this is why I used to love Josh so much. Even with all of his flaws, Josh had that unique ability to will his team to win and / or inspire them out of a funk through emotion.

I thought when Josh and Zaza left, Al might take that role but the injury took a real toll on the whole team mentally.  Their team defense really hit the skids at one point. The next step for Al is not to improve his on court game, but to improve his on court presence.  People need to look at Al and believe he won't let them lose. Al needs to get control of his emotions and channel them. He is too passive, too melancholy.  He needs some behavioral spikes to become the boss.

Josh also had the ability to will his team into a loss and deflate the entire team.

I always said that Josh was our most impactful player - good AND bad. Just as he could will you to a win he could cause a loss.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I got a thing for Judith Light and Meredith Baxter-Birney- Danny Heffernan (King of Queens)

You are all mixed up.....smh......Judith Light is not gay.  Meredith Baxter Burney from Family Ties is gay.  The people are mentioned are from Sons of Anarchy.   You should check it out......great show.