• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Literal Support

LucastheThird

I would go to every game if I were rich!...hell I'd buy all my fellow squawkers tickets to go with me if I was rich!

However I live a good distance from Atlanta and I try to make it to 4 games a year if I CAN.

• Moderators

Yeah, the funny thing about the Squawk is most of its members are out of state Hawks' fans.  I go to the game when they are in Memphis and I try to make at least one home game a year.  It's expensive for me though cause it's $150 in just gas for me to make it out to Atlanta.

• Moderators

I'm a couple miles up the street and I only go about 10-15 times a year, playoff games included. It wouldn't be that much more, but I hate to forgo listening to Bob & Nique, plus the lulz that ensue on Squawkchat.

~lw3

• Like 1

We go to about 8-10 games a year. They have to be Friday/weekend games. It's a family affair - food, fun, foam finger, popcorn, cotton candy and a Hawks souvenir for our now 6 year old.

I grew up in Miliwaukee and then Chicago until I was 23 years old.  When I moved to Atlanta and lived there (1977 - 2008) I went to several games a year.  Now that I've moved back to Chicago (in 2008) I go to one or two games a year to see the Hawks play (in Chicago or Milwaukee). 

Edited by LongTimeFan

Live in Middle Tennessee . . . I make about 5 - 10 games a year + at least 1 playoff game per round.  At minimum, I try to at least attend one home game a month.

I've attended one road game . . Memphis ( 2 years ago ).  Easily one of the best games I've attended as a Hawks fan.  Nothing like going on the road as an underdog, and knocking off a good team at home.

I'm in the Gwinnett area (around 30 miles from Atlanta) and I try to make it out to ~5 games a season. Between going to school full time and working part time, I can't really find the time to attend more unfortunately. 

Once I finish my degree and get a real job, the Hawks have themselves a new season ticket holder. 

7-0...Um, maybe we should all contribute to @Rick getting some season tickets, eh?

I live in Atlanta and have been going to 5-10 games/yr, but just got my first season ticket package (half season so 21 games, 2 tix each game) and it comes out a lot cheaper to do the package deal, plus you get discounted playoff tickets. Lower bowl, about 10-12 rows up behind the Hawks bench. I need a giant afro wig and/or some Hawks wings and a cape so y`all can spot me on t.v.!

• Moderators

7-0...Um, maybe we should all contribute to @Rick getting some season tickets, eh?

I live in Atlanta and have been going to 5-10 games/yr, but just got my first season ticket package (half season so 21 games, 2 tix each game) and it comes out a lot cheaper to do the package deal, plus you get discounted playoff tickets. Lower bowl, about 10-12 rows up behind the Hawks bench. I need a giant afro wig and/or some Hawks wings and a cape so y`all can spot me on t.v.!

Just put the spectacle wearing monkey on your shoulder and we'll see you!

I live in the burbs and make it to about 4 to 5 regular season games a year (normally the home opener and a few others).  I try to make it to one playoff game each round.

Just difficult to get away with other commitments.