• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Jazz

lethalweapon3

Bud performed some type of magic trick shutting all their length down in the fourth quarter. I don't see how a sizable contingent on the board feel Sap is a "sacred cow." I bypassed criticizing him early in the season because of games like this. Without him we get our doors blown off. And Kyle is a slightly better shooter than Steph, maybe.

• Like 1

7 Things I Think I Think You Think:

1. Milsap DESTROYED his former team.

2. I can't believe we outrebounded a team for once...and by +16!

3. I thought we were gonna lose...then Korver. Bang!

4. Teague with another very good game.

5. Payne can't get well soon enough. I'm already tired of Antić.

6. Gotta win those type of games at home.

7. What is this feeling for an Atlanta team...hope? Nah, can't be.

• Like 2

The only thing, that bugs me, even after a win... I don't see any chemistry with Horf and Sap. Al had 8 points. They're too much alike. It's not gelling yet. Sap had 30, don't get me wrong... But they're both all-stars, Bud has to figure a way to get them both involved.

• Moderators
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Awesome stuff as always. I truly don't know how you have the time to look up all these stats and make all these amazing game threads. The Hawks should be paying you to write these things!. 

WTH where'd the pic of the hottie with Bob go? I saw that and was like yep it's definitely Go Time! 

Edit - I'll add her myself. No thanks to ferrsure

lol - Not sure why I deleted my comment posting this. sad.png Bob had himself some arm candy tonight!

Her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/olivia.harlan.5?fref=ts

Her profile pic is of her hanging out with Reggie Miller!  You go guurrrl.

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Olivia_Harlan

• Like 1

Heard the rumor that the N.Y. Knickerbockers are going after free agent

Paul Millsap at season's end.  Why?  They already have Carmelo Anthony.

This was one of those games when you want to give up before it's over but

this group of Hawks just will not go away.  They keep trying and trying and

end up on top.  That will age you!

• Like 1

The only thing, that bugs me, even after a win... I don't see any chemistry with Horf and Sap. Al had 8 points. They're too much alike. It's not gelling yet. Sap had 30, don't get me wrong... But they're both all-stars, Bud has to figure a way to get them both involved.

I don't think that's quite it.   Horford was stinking the place up and it wasn't due to bad chemistry between them.  He was completely dominated by his match up and the bench center.  1 rebound from your starting center isn't good.  Maybe we can get on the phone and try to pry Kanter away from them.  I'll trade Al for him straight up all day.

Only caught the 2nd half but this was the most enjoyable game of the season to me. That Utah team matches up well with us but we pulled it out with the help of some role players. With a little help from Hayward going cold. All that plus Korver's shot...too cold.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

Thank you Millsap. We had no business winning that game except for Sap going HAM. Korver and Teague did their thing as well.

I'm going to assume Teague was sick on Monday and he passed whatever it was over to Horford. I don't know what the hell he was doing out there tonight. He could hardly find the energy to move his feet on several possessions. Fortunately Korver was crashing the glass hard tonight to pick up the slack. 

I feel like one game soon we're going to absolutely beat the brakes off of some team. We haven't put together a remotely consistent game yet, but it will happen. Hopefully against Miami. 

• Like 2