• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets

lethalweapon3

Dolfan.....I'm hurting for you...now please don't watch the Falcons or Dolphins either. Lol. You're the best.

Oh you couldn't pay me (okay maybe you could) pay me to watch the Falcons. But I would never ever miss a Dolphins game.

Dolfan you'll have no choice to sit out the next two anyway!

Why, are they not televised?

Nice win... Good streak.

Nobody even dominated completely. The Nets look terrible... That franchise is going nowhere. I don't think the trio of Williams, JJ and Lopez play well together.... The Nets didn't start playing well last year until Lopez went down. I think it's because Lopez is a blackhole that doesn't rebound or pass. Very overrated player. 

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

Mookie was our last great PG. JET was on the same level as Teague but he and Schröder may both surpass JET and Mookie.

Mookie wasn't a great PG. He had a very good season. Jeff could be on that level this year. The Hawks never had a great PG. Pistol Pete maybe but he was more of a SG for us.

Mookie wasn't a great PG. He had a very good season. Jeff could be on that level this year. The Hawks never had a great PG. Pistol Pete maybe but he was more of a SG for us.

You're insane. Mookie was the 2nd best defensive PG of a decade behind only maybe the best of all time.

You're insane. Mookie was the 2nd best defensive PG of a decade behind only maybe the best of all time.

He was never great. Never. He was always good and bordered on very good and was very good in 96-97. You been on a roll when it comes to blanket statements of late. 2nd best defensive PG??? Any proof of that?

Anyone notice Mikes defence past few games. Defo not elite in that sense, but looks like he's taken some strides to develop that part of his game. Great win and a nice little 5 game winning streak. We should be around 23rd I'm the Power Rankings now haha

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Great performance by our beloved birds.

Looks like they're ready to win on the road, after all.

I'm gonna go on record and call it RIGHT NOW:

Teague and skinjob Millsap will be selected as all-stars.

Dennis will play in the Sophomore team.

KK will win the 3-point contest.

Bud will be COY.

#FREE-DF

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1