• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So is Baze going to take Shelvin's minutes again tonight?

diamond_dave

Maybe he had to get use to the system, slow down a bit, get some confidence and also recover from his offseason injury

KK told him to go crazy on defense and slow down on offense. He heard the boss.

He is a really good off the ball defender. I was watching his help defense last night and he is incredibly active. He gives it everything he has while he's on the court.

I believe the part about having to learn the offense. This seems to be a very complicated scheme. That may be the reason why we are seeing Payne brought along so slowly.

• Like 1

I'm a Mack supporter but didn't miss him at all the last two games. Baze is a playmaker. I saw that block on Rose coming a mile away. His plays clearly energize the team more than anything Mack can do.

Bud believes his offense will score enough points in the playoffs through the pace and space without a dynamic wing scorer, and I beleive he's right if we can manufacture attempts at the line. We're better off in the long run having 3 outstanding perimeter defenders on top of a scheme where we help so well.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Bazemore's athleticism brings a dynamic to our team that we have been missing. Sure Teague, Al, and Paul are good athletes, and Dennis is faster than anyone else on the floor, but Bazemore has the ablility to use his explosiveness to make game changing above the rim type plays that we have been lacking. I wish he were 2 inches taller but its all good considering his freakish wingspan.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

For you contribute anything other then wise ass remarks to people you disagree with? Real question

Someone's feelings hurt because they were wrong about Mack and Antić?...Go ahead and say it..I was wrong and Bud has now made me eat my words!

Someone's feelings hurt because they were wrong about Mack and Antić?...Go ahead and say it..I was wrong and Bud has now made me eat my words!

I was not wrong. Just said he was playing better lately. Are you being ignorant on purpose? I clearly stated I supported Moose taking Pedro's minutes and that is fact! You just troll and try to ruffle peoples feathers.

Not sure where all this Mack stuff is coming from considering I am not a fan at all , but leave it to you to just spew garbage regardless if it is true or not

Edited by IheartFerry

• Premium Member

I was not wrong. Just said he was playing better lately. Are you being ignorant on purpose? I clearly stated I supported Moose taking Pedro's minutes and that is fact! You just troll and try to ruffle peoples feathers.

Coming from someone who is constantly ripping our best player.  Look in the mirror my friend

Edited by Peoriabird