• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

For the record, i have always been a Shelvin supporter, long before tonight. I also maintain that although Mack isn't flashy, i truly believe that he could easily be a very decent starting PG in this league. I know he has had a rough go of it lately (before tonight), but he is young. Even our own Jeff Teague had bad streaks, but now there are folks on here saying that he is a top 10 PG. And i dont have anything against Dennis. He`s been playing well too. But Mack, if given the chance, can be a very good NBA PG as well. Mark it down. The time is 8:11pm on 12/17/14.

• Like 1

Pero is having a nice game too.

I'm not sure I've ever uttered those words.

Pero always plays the same way.

We'd blow Cleveland out in a Game 6. Larry Drew is the only person on that sideline with a clue of how our offense works, and he's just Larry Drew.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Oh man this game is exciting. I missed the 1st half and have just been loving this 2nd half. Al looks incredible and I'm happy to be eating my words about him. I haven't seen Baze since the beginning of the season and he looks like a different player now. Mack oh Mack you are the f'n man!  I tell ya I sure wouldn't be mad having a shooter like James Jones coming off of the bench for us. 

#stepontheynecks

• Like 2

Oh man this game is exciting. I missed the 1st half and have just been loving this 2nd half. Al looks incredible and I'm happy to be eating my words about him. I haven't seen Baze since the beginning of the season and he looks like a different player now. Mack oh Mack you are the f'n man! I tell ya I sure wouldn't be mad having a shooter like James Jones coming off of the bench for us.

#stepontheynecks

James Jones?! He wouldn't make our D league team.

Ferry Haters, pro-tankers, and superstar nut-chasers have all but disappeared from the board. I love it.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Just finished a work Christmas party and can't believe it!!! Love this team!

Listening on XM212 and the Cleveland announcers gave a huge tip to Coach Bud! They said he must have been scouting them ever since the thrashing earlier this season.

What a great game to further help the doubters look foolish.

Go Hawks!!

• Like 1