• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

I've got to give Bud and Danny a lot of credit. The Hawks under the prior regime had no identity(not one anyone would want). They have truly changed the culture of this team and given them an identity. Anyone that's ever tried to change the culture of a bad business team or organization will appreciate how difficult that truly is.

This team is like Chucky you can't kill them. This team is truly 12+ deep every player can contribute and plays with intensity. We overwhelming people with our waves and waves of players. It's like a military offensive.

I do dub this team. "48 minutes of hell" that's got to be what our opponents think.

Exactly. I couldn't play with this team becuase I dont have the collective calm and poise they have. I was super pissed when the Cavs went on their little 1st quarter run reminiscent of the first game. Hawks players sitting back cooling like "okay, we got something for you. Watch this."

Of all the different skills the guys bring to the table, the 2 common factors are evident: smarts and hustle. The mystery of how we flip and adjust PNRs may never be solved. I don't even have to watch the game, I'd tune in just to see the bench go ham on the sideline, clearly a byproduct of BazedGod.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Exactly. I couldn't play with this team becuase I dont have the collective calm and poise they have. I was super pissed when the Cavs went on their little 1st quarter run reminiscent of the first game. Hawks players sitting back cooling like "okay, we got something for you. Watch.

Best part is as the Hawks came back no one looked overly excited or celebrated. They expected to come back and win

• Like 1

Loved the beat down! It was like I was dreaming. We became the old 80s Celtics with our passing. We couldn't miss and got layup a anytime we wanted them.

Despite the fact that we were getting a lot of no calls on the offensive end as well.

One thing I noticed was that Bob was overjoyed on the TV side. He was slapping fives with Mack while the game was going on!

Edited by diamond_dave

The best part is Bud is still gonna criticize them tomorrow in film.

I'm a LeBron fan and all (which means I recognize his considersble drop-off) but that cherry picking sh@t with Love throwing full court passes is one of the main reasons his team has poor habits. That junk boiled my blood everytime they did it, but it just makes his teammates lazy. Bud would pull out a gun and shoot at our players if they pulled that cheap foolishness. He couldn't stand looking at it, he probably lit into their asses and implored them to keep Love off the glass. It didn't happen again after the early 2nd quarter.

How does one become a Lebron fan?  I just don't see what parts of his game attract knowledgeable fans to him.  

• Like 1

How does one become a Lebron fan? I just don't see what parts of his game attract knowledgeable fans to him.

Really? Nothing? I could be here all day, but f&@k LeBron...

Checked out a Cavs message board. They were impressed with Mack, one asked what the hell is a Antić, they killed Love's defense and most want Tristan to start (for whom I don't know, bad idea either way) one was Money Mike's cousin, and every team in the NBA seemingly wants to trade for Kyle.

Edited by benhillboy

ESPN still wanting to talk about Lebron:

As they did in Monday's win over Charlotte, Love and James hooked up on two highlight-reel plays. Love hit James with two length-of-the-court passes that resulted in layups for the four-time MVP.

James then displayed his passing skills. He returned the favor to Love with a behind-the-back pass, after which the power forward drilled a 3-pointer. On Cleveland's last possession, James faked past Thabo Sefolosha, drove into the lane and passed to Matthew Dellavedova, who hit a 3-pointer. Sefolosha fell to the court trying to stay in front of James.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400578662

ESPN still wanting to talk about Lebron:

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400578662

Amazing. Cream them by 30pts and they still managed to write the whole article about Leflop and the Cavs. How can anyone take ESPN without vomiting all over there living room floor? Sensational sports reporting with an agenda and pandering that would make MSNBC blush.

• Like 3

Amazing. Cream them by 30pts and they still managed to write the whole article about Leflop and the Cavs. How can anyone take ESPN without vomiting all over there living room floor? Sensational sports reporting with an agenda and pandering that would make MSNBC blush.

Not the whole article, but you could tell they were more worried about Lebron than anything else.

Even while winning the Hawks had been struggling on the offensive end in recent games.Tonight was one of those games where an offensive team breaks out.

You seem to be coming around nicely. Welcome aboard the bandwagon lol

• Like 2

I'm not on any bandwagon.

They might do a bit better than the 45 wins I predicted, but I still think Toronto or Washington would win in a playoff series.

You are coming around slowly but surely. Usually in here breathing flames right about now. It is a different look for you.

• Like 3