• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Clippers

lethalweapon3

Way to gut it out towards the end. We sorely need a closer on this roster as tight games down the stretch are getting uglyyyy. But good teams find ways to win and we found a way tonight. Hope these guys get some much needed rest over Christmas. Go Hawks!!!

• Premium Member

Chicago... check. Cleveland... check. Houston... check. Dallas... check. LA Clippers... check.

Now on to:

Giannis-Antetokounmpo-and-his-family-hav

5 game winning streak - all against +.500 teams. We are pretty darn good.

• Like 4

I did not think we would pull this one out. They owned the offensive glass. We have got to cut down teams' 2-3-4 shot on possession.

Also, huge shout out to DMC!!!!! Game of the year on the night we sorely needed it!

That is what impresses me about these Hawks...each night we can have a different hero! Bud-ball in effect;)

Go Hawks!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Every game it is somebody else stepping up whether it is DMC, Schro, Jeff, Sap, Kyle, Al. Sefolosha deserves props for his offensive improvement too, this gives Bud another weapon

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We won this...felt like a boxing match.

Felt we really could have used Pero tonight to lack any of available size against a uber athletic frontline like Griffin/Jordan makes it that much tougher. This was a gutty win.

• Like 1

Career night for DMC. 5 threes, 25 points and 10 big rebounds. He was the savior tonight and boy oh boy did we need our leader Teague! Great to have him back as Schröder was very shaky tonight.

Agreed! Nice to see the Hawks fight and win a tight one!

Horford was on fire then suddenly went cold the last minute of the game but it's all good since we won but Al could have sealed it with all those open looks he had....other than that Al played great

I love this Hawks team

• Like 2