• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Moose Starting (resting Teague, DMC, Sap)

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member

Moose finally getting a chance to play some minutes.  Really hope he has a good showing.

This game just got a lot more interesting.

Edited by SalvorMallow

At what point do people stop questioning The Don?

Yeah I can't see it unless we get a huge lead. I keep wondering when we're gonna have one of those Pop style games where he rests the starters and plays the young guys the whole game but I guess our starters are too young or still need all the experience together that they can get before that starts to happen.

Even if it's not all of the starters, at least he's partially getting the drift. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

At what point do people stop questioning The Don?

Even if it's not all of the starters, at least he's partially getting the drift. 

Bud is obviously more concerned with winning games than Pop because we still have to prove ourselves as a team.  We want superstars like Marc Gasol to think we're one big piece away from a championship, and nothing will look better than a 60 win season.  It will also help in resigning Millsap at a bargain.  A 60 win team with cap space has more leverage over a player than a 45 win team.

• Like 1

Surprising team to sit starters

Not when you consider their coach is probably Budz' bud.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying foul.  He's clearly earned the benefit of the doubt.

I was waiting for the game thread to post that I hoped we'd see 20+ minutes out of Shredder, Thabo, Scott, and Moose tonight.

Surprising team to sit starters

3 games in 4 night on the Road is the perfect time.

I guess Al plays PF tonight, Moose will guard Noel, he has no bulk so Moose won't get pushed around. Moose should be able to match his activity.

My guess is Al and Korver will be on the maintenance schedule tomorrow against Boston.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Bud is SERIOUS about this rest O.o