• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pistons

lethalweapon3

Love the post game quote by Sap. Here's the tweet link

https://twitter.com/cvivlamoreajc/status/557315032132767745

@CVivlamoreAJC: Paul Millsap: It’s a little bigger than 27 out of 29. It’s a culture we are trying to build. It’s something about who we want to become.”

To get grown men who are multi-millionaires in a culture of celebrity and narcissism to buy into TEAM and SACRIFICE and WORK ETHIC...now that is a modern-day miracle.

I wish every business, family, church, team, and even government in America could manifest this virtue, nobility, and integrity. We would all win!!!!

Go Hawks! Shining the light of hope and being the example for ALL of us!!!!!

Never been prouder of a team!

• Like 4

Started from the bottom now we here

Edited by Deeman
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

It was a rough game, but listening to Berry make little jabs at our team for two hours was pretty tough to take. I can't stand that guy!

he's still mad at being traded when he played here. He literally has said before while covering the Hawks he still holds a grudge about it. And you can absolutely tell it by his commentary.

• Like 2

he's still mad at being traded when he played here. He literally has said before while covering the Hawks he still holds a grudge about it. And you can absolutely tell it by his commentary.

Ya he has a personal vendetta against us. A few years ago it was much worse when we had Woody as coach because Woody never played him in 04 and he was still pissed. Lol. He's a loser I don't care about him.

I cant stand Bill Simmons, buuuut.....he said something interesting about our players: He said he's been through Hawks roster and they each bring something to the table and take nothing off it.

• Premium Member

I cant stand Bill Simmons, buuuut.....he said something interesting about our players: He said he's been through Hawks roster and they each bring something to the table and take nothing off it.

He's right. There's no real bonehead plays being made by the Hawks and everyone plays within their roles.