• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

I still recall when Russell threw an alley oop in garbage time (shot clock off) to Ibaka to get a triple double and Ibaka got a double double too. That team has no class, I hope we pour it on them tonight.

I'll pour some out for my squawk chat homies that can't make it to the highlight factory tonight.

:rumple:
  • Like 3

• Moderators

The Hawks have sold more tickets and have had more sellouts to date this season than they've had all of last season.

Well Done!

The sellout part i understand.  So you're saying we've already eclipsed our attendance for all of last year?   So basically we will double our attendance from last year?  That's pretty unbelievable.

• Moderators

Since that shove on DeMarre last season I kinda lost respect for KD, I obviously don't hate him, but I couldn't care less about OKC and KD.  

LET'S MAKE IT FIFTEEN! GO HAWKS!

JYD and KD have quite the history with one another:

(Feb. 2013)

http://newsok.com/utahs-demarre-carroll-calls-kevin-durants-flagrant-foul-a-dirty-play/article/3785079

(Mar. 2013)

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/56003569-87/jazz-carroll-durant-foul.html.csp

~lw3

• Like 2

Here's what errrrbody's forgetting:

• Like 3

Great stuff as usual lw3...I'm hoping for a great game tonight !!

...actually, I'm kind of going through "Billy Joel Syndrome" with the Hawks now.  Had a hard time getting excited about the Indy game.

(note:  Billy Joel Syndrome is a syndrome where people have trouble digesting sudden success after many years of struggling.  Mr. Joel worked for many years to "make it", then "suddenly" became a star, married supermodel Christie Brinkley, and actually got bored)

Agent:  "Good morning, how did it go yesterday Billy?"

Mr. Joel:  "OK, we put down another great track, I'm sure the next album will go platinum again, went home and had a wonderful meal, drank some wine and Christie had been reading the Kama Sutra again so we did stayed in and wore each other out"

Agent:  "Wow..you got it MADE Bill"

Mr. J:  "Yeah, it's OK, probably do the same old stuff today" (sigh)

• Like 2

HELL of a good note to end the first half on.  Wow.  Man - even a year ago, the Hawks would have folded and this one would have been over.  They don't quit.  Great game going on!

Props to the Thunder as well.  Best defense I've seen played against the Hawks this year...

• Like 2