• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Analysis: He (Dennis) looked like a young Tony Parker out there

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2015/story/_/id/12306078/grading-rising-stars-challenge   Dennis Schröder, Hawks | Grade: A

Stats: 13 PTS (6-11) | 0 REB | 9 AST | 3 STL | 0 BLK

Analysis: He was a magician out there. With Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer in the audience, Schröder cut into the paint and floated some picture-perfect lobs to Gobert. He looked like a young Tony Parker out there, slicing into the lane and laying it up easily.

http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2015/story/_/id/12306078/grading-rising-stars-challenge   Dennis Schröder, Hawks | Grade: A

Stats: 13 PTS (6-11) | 0 REB | 9 AST | 3 STL | 0 BLK

Analysis: He was a magician out there. With Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer in the audience, Schröder cut into the paint and floated some picture-perfect lobs to Gobert. He looked like a young Tony Parker out there, slicing into the lane and laying it up easily.

9 assists in 23 minutes. 6-11 FG.  He's truly a rising star.

Hey guys i really had to watch that game even if it was 3 a.m. here and i was so happy i didnt missed it. Team World with Highlights from Gobert and Wiggins, but Dennis was their Conductor(I dont like to call him a floor general). Maybe i hype him too much, but he makes me very proud.

In any case he said that he will train his shot with Korver as his teacher in the off-season. :D

You can't hype Dennis too much, he's making a name for himself pretty quickly. Love hearing that about working on his shot with Kyle in the offseason, too.

You can't hype Dennis too much, he's making a name for himself pretty quickly. Love hearing that about working on his shot with Kyle in the offseason, too.

Well he is still very young, so he might will struggle sometimes, so i hope his hype wont show his bad side that moment. Well i will celebrate him no matter what.

Well he talked about that train-session with Korver in a german interview, so it seems to be a real deal^^

Well even if he wasnt good enough to win against lowry(that mode is not a good challenge in my opinion), he had a lot of fun during the last two days. In any case it was really nice that Paul watched the Rising Stars Challenge.

Well for now you can say that the hawks didnt get a worse Pick then anyone else during Draft'13. Maybe its all about the D in his name, because all germans, who played in the nba, with a big D in their names reached at least the NBA-Finals.

Detlef Schrempf: 1996 with the Sonics

Dirk Nowitzki: 2006,2011 with the Mavericks

Dennis Schröder: 201x with the Hawks? swoon.gif

• Like 1

I agree the skills challenge is lame (the whole Saturday night usually is). It's over so quickly and in the end the 3pt shot is the only thing that really matters. Korver would have as good a chance at winning it as any of these quick guards.

Dennis didn't seem too interested or he was too tense. It looked like he was moving at half speed.