• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Heal, Toe. Heal, Toe...

lethalweapon3

1. Yahoo Sources: After diagnosis of broken big toe, Atlanta's Mike Scott expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks. http://yhoo.it/1LdWI6f 

View summary106 retweets52 favorites
     Retweet106
     Favorite52
    More

there are 5 weeks left in the regular season so thats good to know, I expect him to be ready just in time for the playoffs. Thabo should be back soon so hopefully he can get his shot back in time for the playoffs.

Edited by yungsta

there are 5 weeks left in the regular season so thats good to know, I expect him to be ready just in time for the playoffs. Thabo should be back soon so hopefully he can get his shot back in time for the playoffs.

But even though he's only averaging 14 minutes per game, it still takes a little time to get back in game shape. I'd say we probably don't get much out of him at all in the first round; and hope he's back in game shape for round 2.

Seems Mike Scott only has a sprained big toe, not a fracture. Out 2-4 weeks instead of 4-6 weeks.

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Seems Mike Scott only has a sprained big toe, not a fracture. Out 2-4 weeks instead of 4-6 weeks.

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh

Somewhere a X-ray tech has either been fired or is receiving death threats.

Then again, Wally might have been...."bleary eyed" when he read that screen.

• Like 1

Really? As a teenager I played 5 hours of soccer training with a brocken rightfoot big toe I picked up that day without noticing. Yeah it kind of hurt and it was pitch black with some blood here and there after taking my socks off. No way in hell it took 6-7 weeks for that sucker to heal. I think a week later max I was back on the pitch and it caused me no troubles as far as I can remember.

And this is a sport where your supposed to kick a ball to get at 80 miles an hour. Srsly. Also with many other dudes that wasnt a serious injury.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

• 2 weeks later...

He will not travel with team to Detroit.

Dammit, man. Who's gonna slap the floor with towels now?!

Seriously though, it'll only make us better like all the injuries we've had. Mack will ball out, forcing Dennis to come back and one-up him.

Ich war bei den Untersuchungen heute & es ist weder ein Bruch noch was anderes schlimmes diagnostiziert wurden, aber es tut ein bisschen weh ! Da wir uns als Team eine gute Ausgangslage erarbeitet haben , darf ich mir jz paar Tage freinehmen & dann kann i schauen ob ich am Samstag dabei sein kann !!! Ich danke allen für den Support !!! ihr seid die besten #HawksRising

Short translation: I was at the examination but the toe isn't broken and it's no serious injury. But it hurts a little. Since the team is in a good position I'm allowed to take a few days off and I'll see if I'm ready to play saturday. Thx for support...

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1