• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

b67003cfa1faf17d868c4e1d035b5168.jpg

So they let Pero walk by himself and have Thabo looking like a full on danger to society. The all black doesn't help Thabos visual neither. lol

Hand down.. Man down..

Interesting that's what you see in this photo. And the video shows a different story and it's more likely they were helping him down the steps because of the significant limp that he had. They had Pero by the arm when helping him into the vehicle as well.

• Like 1

Dude knows the playoffs are around the corner and gets involved in something like this? How can that kind of player be trustworthy at all?

There is no need to defend these guys. They deserve to get bashed for this.

First - no one is defending them

Second - getting bashed on a fan site is expected, getting tossed from the team as you suggest is assinine.

Maybe his leg was just asleep... 

I don't think it's normal to wrap your leg up if your leg is asleep.. 

• Premium Member

I sincerely hope Thabo is going to be ok. We aren't getting past the second round in the playoffs if he's hurt. I still can't believe these two idiots went to a night club literally right after getting off the plane from Atlanta to NY.

I don't think it's normal to wrap your leg up if your leg is asleep..

Maybe its a wrap he has to wear since he's had the previous injury...I really hope he's not missing games cuz of this.

This thread/story definitely has the making of people jumping to conclusions waaaaaaay too early. It's always fun to see the overreaction to whatever happens and it's also a great way for posters to stand up and let others know that critical thinking is not their strong-suit.

This thread/story definitely has the making of people jumping to conclusions waaaaaaay too early. It's always fun to see the overreaction to whatever happens and it's also a great way for posters to stand up and let others know that critical thinking is not their strong-suit.

Remember how some posters wanted Bud gone when he got that DUI and he hadn't even coached one game yet.

• Like 2

Lots of guys here are overreacting like always. For guys who are expected to have their best form around 8pm, 4am is like 8pm for us.

No facts about the incident known yet. So it's "not guilty" unless something else is proven.

What a ride this season has been, from beginning to the oh-so-close end. What theatrics will happen next?!? :rofl:

Despite all the turmoil - Hawks keep surprising and win the trophy. Parade down Peachtree Street.

What's the latest on Bud's case.

No clue, the last sleuthing I did on that was a year ago and all I found was suspected DUIs for Bud in LA and San Antonio. But I don't know how to work the lawyer internet so I couldn't verify that Bud actually had previous DUIs.

Sounds still like not guilty...

Edited by rd79
  • Like 3

Despite all the turmoil - Hawks keep surprising and win the trophy. Parade down Peachtree Street.

Hawks Thabo Sefolosha seen here hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy hours before he serves consecutive 25-life sentences.  Pero Antić (pictured left) awaits deportation back to Macedonia

-Image courtesy of Getty Images 

• Like 1