• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

Im not saying the incident was blessing . Just that we dont hav him for the playoffs

Bullsh!t...bullsh!t...and BULSH!T !!!

Can we at least realize that (a day after a cop in South Carolina just shot a Black man down and tried to disguise the murder)...that Thabo's career may have been destroyed by cop abuse?

I realize most folks agree with me.

Civil society like a military bootcamp mentality. Cops need to stop being such p*ssy's and stop doing this going out of their way to protect themselves. Their job comes at a cost. People on an assembly line doing the same monotone stuff each day hour after hour pay their own costs. That would drive me nuts. Driving around, chatting, and trying to look impressive sounds like a good job to me. The cost is staying cool when it gets hot those few minutes of the day at max.

No one owes you a living doing an easy job where wherever it gets difficult you can go shoot or beat down. Earn yours by serving and protecting.

Sager Jr. has spoken.

I followed that guy for a little while after Sager's initial cancer announcement. He's really f***ing annoying and full of himself. A shock jock comment like this coming from him doesn't surprise me in the least. Edited by hawksfanatic

• Premium Member

The Hawks are a strength in numbers team, especially defensively. When they're able to play 10 guys at their legitimate positions, then you see performances like they had at home vs Brooklyn and Phoenix. Take away just one person out of that, and it hampers the whole thing.

• Like 1

• Moderators

This goes out to Mr. Copeland as well.

(1) Don't allow yourself to appear agitated in public (by significant others, cops, creepy guys wearing vests at 4 AM).

(2) If you MUST violate (1), try to be no more than 6-foot-2 with a BMI below 25.

~lw3

• Moderators

Why can't cops stop abusing citizens? 

If it's true it took 4 cops to arrest Thabo because he was flailing his arms and legs and resisting arrest after being asked 6 times to leave the area, then Thabo got what was coming to him.  I hate cops as much as the next guy, but I know better than to pis them off and not do what they ask. Cops don't mess with innocent people that mind their damn business and do what they are asked. It's the assholes that believe they are above the law and feel it's their duty to make a stand that end up with the cops handing them their ass. I agree that America has a problem with its police state, but answer to changing it isn't being disrespectful and confrontational.

• Like 1

Huge loss imo. I think he would be important after teh 1st round on. I think we were a clear cut favorite to beat Clev because of how deep our perimeter defence vs Lebra and Wiggins was going to be, now not so much. He was just getting back into his own from injury as well. Life as a Hawk fan.

If it comes out that he was in the wrong and thats what caused his injury is there anyway the rest of his contract can be voided so we can say goodbye to this nitwit for the future?

If it comes out that he was in the wrong and thats what caused his injury is there anyway the rest of his contract can be voided so we can say goodbye to this nitwit for the future?

Even if he was in the wrong (I doubt), there's no way I'm saying goodbye to one of the best wing defenders in the NBA.

• Like 1

If it comes out that he wasn't in the wrong, will we say goodbye to you nitwit?

• Moderators

275FD94F00000578-3030277-Scene_The_coupl

Surveillance Watch: Another pic via a Daily Mail article (not a fan of the site so I'm not linking to it). Also shows a camera outside the club office door. There's at least one more opposite the blue wall posted on the office building across the street, although that one is likely to show just the scene on that side of the street.

Stab Watch: That same DailyMail article posts pics of the (alleged) stabber, Shevoy Bleary (allegedly) posted on a Facebook page. One is of the guy in an military uni, and another is the obligatory show-off-yer-gunz-in-the-kitchenette pic. Another site I can't stand (Bossip) pulled down an article from an (alleged) anonymous family member, citing his military service overseas but insisting he's not the kind of guy to go around knifing people. Bossip later took the article down, probably wisely.

PURELY coincidental, but the friend in the gunz pic is rocking a Brooklyn Nets cap. Bleary's down with the Yankees (or presumably anything that makes him show off his New Yorker-ism, like kids around here with the 'A' cap that can't point in the direction of Turner Field, but I digress).

Bleary's arraignment was today, and he's still wearing that button-down vest. Somebody should've sent the Fashion Police to Chelsea first.

~lw3

Huge loss imo. I think he would be important after teh 1st round on. I think we were a clear cut favorite to beat Clev because of how deep our perimeter defence vs Lebra and Wiggins was going to be, now not so much. He was just getting back into his own from injury as well. Life as a Hawk fan.

Did the Cavs give Love back to the T'Wolves??

If it comes out that he wasn't in the wrong, will we say goodbye to you nitwit?

If it turns out that the team and our huge goals for the season werent important enough for him to act like a real man then who needs him.

Edited by NJHAWK