• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

I'm pretty sure this spurs guy is hotlanta's playmate. They can't be older than 19.

What? You quote a post directly saying that Koonin believes that the two players are innocent of the police charges against them with the statement they had nothing to do with the stabbing. 1st, duh, 2nd, it's irrelevant, that wasn't what was being discussed.

• Premium Member

Those two shouldn't have been out in a night club but watching these videos and reading these reports...those idiot cops are what broke Thabo's leg. He still deserves blame for putting himself in the position to begin with but that use of force was completely unjustified. I hope Thabo sues the hell out of them and frankly I hope the Hawks organization sues as well. That damn cop with the baton on his leg just cost us a possible championship.

• Like 1

What? You quote a post directly saying that Koonin believes that the two players are innocent of the police charges against them with the statement they had nothing to do with the stabbing. 1st, duh, 2nd, it's irrelevant, that wasn't what was being discussed.

Yea i did quote hawksfanatic post but i wasnt talking about the police charges, i was just saying that im sure that  almost everyone knows and agree that Thabo and Pero are completely innocent and had definitely nothing to do with the Copeland stabbing.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

I'm pretty sure this spurs guy is hotlanta's playmate. They can't be older than 19.

How can you be so sure about that lol? Im not Hotlanta's playmate... i don't agree on all Hotlanta posts, I know he usually likes to troll and create conflict in threads but his recently posts and opinions about Thabo and Pero clubbing  in 2-4a.m. somewhere in NYC instead of resting and preparing for  a game in the same day.. That i'll understand and I will choose to agree with his opinions this time.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

I can't be over 19 because I don't believe that "clubbin'" at 4am is a smart thing to do... If I was 19, I would probably approve of this behavior. 

Nice logic you have there.

Maybe I can just find ways to entertain myself without having to hang out with violent thugs, bar hoes and beer.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

TMZs dropping these new videos like No Limit albums. This one makes it even worse for the NYPD.

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2015/4/10/8386551/thabo-sefolosha-arrest-second-video-surfaces?utm_campaign=peachtreehoops&utm_content=article%3Atop&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Hand down.. Man down..

Edited by willthepureshooter
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Wow. All the 'flailing his arms and legs' that the police reported seems to be the result of them pulling him in several different directions at the same time. When did he 'charge' the police? When did Pero do anything 'menacing' to warrant getting arrested? The police report and the video aren't matching up at all. And this still doesn't explain how or when Thabo broke his ankle. I say that because I'm not sure that officer struck Thabo with the baton. Those batons make that noise when you extend them.

• Moderators

Also the new TMZ video explains why Thabo looked like he was stumbling into the street in the prior TMZ video. He wasn't stumbling. One officer is in the street pulling violently at one arm while the others are on the other side trying to keep him on the sidewalk. I'm surprised they didn't pull him apart before they decided to tenderize him.

Monday Morning Cop here is wondering if the cops were confused by which direction they were taking Thabo. One thinks it's apparently across the street (why else would he drag on Thabo's arm so insistently, and pull him toward oncoming traffic???) but when it's over they take him in a completely different direction, around the corner. Thabo looked like he was being forced to ride a pushmi-pullyu.

The video reconfirms that where this scene is going down is far away from the nightclub and even further away from the bloody scene where Copeland had been... the area the cops were purportedly trying to "clear".

Never mind the nightclubs where "real men" don't go, Thabo... stay off the streets at 4 AM because that's apparently when the most third-rate cops are working the beat!

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Stab Watch:

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nba/pacers/2015/04/10/pacers-chris-copeland-discharged-from-hospital/25605785/

Indiana Pacers forward Chris Copeland has been discharged from a New York City hospital, a source close to the situation revealed on Friday.

Copeland, who suffered multiple stab wounds in an attack outside a popular nightclub early Wednesday morning, is currently in a Manhattan hotel. Copeland will return to Indianapolis on Sunday. He still is determining whether to fly back or be transported in a car for the near cross-country trip, according to the source.

Copeland had been hospitalized in the intensive care unit of Bellevue Hospital after undergoing surgery on his abdomen and left elbow. The source confirmed a previous report that Copeland sustained a fractured left elbow, as well as a cracked rib in the assault. Also, Copeland's diaphragm had been punctured. All injuries stemmed from the switchblade, according to the source.

~lw3