• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 1 thoughts

Alex

Some of you over react too much! Relax!

Hawks need to come back game 2 and play a consistent efficient offensive game like they've shown all season long and turn it up on defense like they've shown all year....I love thabo but they knew coming into the playoffs he wasn't going to be around therefore no excuses and I'm sure bud has adjusted the gameplan for his absence.

Main thing is defense and effort on rebounding need to be addressed though and it shouldn't take much for bud to address it and for the Hawks to respond. Don't worry about offense it will come...Hawks know how to take smart efficient shots and how to keep a run going! In other words it will come to them at some point.

• Like 1

The Hawks lack size in the paint. It showed tonight. Matchups will determine how far this team goes. I'm hoping for an NBA title we'll see what happens.

The Hawks are SO much better when the guards penetrate and the team doesn't settle for contested jumpers.

The Hawks lack size in the paint. It showed tonight. Matchups will determine how far this team goes. I'm hoping for an NBA title we'll see what happens.

The Hawks are SO much better when the guards penetrate and the team doesn't settle for contested jumpers.

Lack size? Yes on paper but too many act like horford and sap can't drop points on almost every big man dou in this league

Just saying they may lack size but surely not pure skill. Lopez and whoever else ain't stopping horford and sap from scoring...they can only stop themselves

As far as rebounds go, we just have to rebound as a TEAM...nothing wrong with everybody committing to the boards.

• Like 1

Neither team played well but we still won.  I think we win in 5 or 6 at the most.  Korver really saved our arse tonight.  And I love Joe being Joe....0 for 6 from 3.  Yep, that's Joe for ya in a big game.

i'll take 6-17 shooting from him every game ,                                                                                               that's for Sure,

We just need to stay in his face and .not let him dibble himself into his comfort zone.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

Winning game 1 in the playoffs by SEVEN and never trailing, when the anointed Eastern Conference Finalist darling Cavs trailed by double digits against the CELTS and fans still find excuses to bitch is disgusting. Maybe too many were listening to the TNT broadcast, and not Steve Holman like myself. GTMFOH!

• Like 2

Hey, I have an idea, lets go back to losing in the FIRST round LAST year. Perspective, it's what's for dinner O.o

Neither team played well but we still won.  I think we win in 5 or 6 at the most.  Korver really saved our arse tonight.  And I love Joe being Joe....0 for 6 from 3.  Yep, that's Joe for ya in a big game.

Yeah, 'cause like, Korver's not like the best shooter in the frikin' NBA or anything like that. Total fluke O.o

You realize the ALMIGHTY Cavs were DOWN double digits to the Celts before they pulled it out, right? I don't think the sky's falling over there...

ESPN: "Cavs AKA your 2015 NBA Champs destroy worthless Celts"

"Overrated Hawks survive tough test and get lucky against loaded superior Nets, will be lucky to win another game"

• Like 3

Lucky we played the Nets.  Mainly because its a good first series to maybe get this team in the perfect A game we saw in January.  

Korver kicked butt, for the most part the rest of the guys did above average but not good or great.  Paul was the exception and still looked rusty.  And yes Pero hitting 2 shots and even hitting a 3 is huge.  

Moose should get a few minutes IMO but I aint no coach.  Sheldon idc too much about since he only got 4 minutes. Lets hope the rest of the guys play like Kyle did tonight or the Nets might just steal 2 games from us.

Overall I'm not seriously complaining as I'm just glad with a win for now.  

Edited by bobrathbun4pres
  • Like 1