• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

so can we please stop crying about moose getting PT

Kpezzy

Not until the Hawks come up with a viable alternative.  If Scott is playing like garbage, Moose can at least get in a game and rebound.

He played 4 minutes last night . . grabbed 2 rebounds . . was 0 - 2 FG . . and the team was even while he was on the floor.

If the Hawks need that 9th man to play spot minutes, then I don't mind Moose getting those minutes when the game isn't somewhat tight.

And I'm a big time Mike Scott supporter.  But these are the playoffs.  No time to play favorites.  Play the people who can contribute in a positive way.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Honestly I feel like playing the 5 in this defense isn't easy, and I agree that Moose seems lost.   I'm not totally understanding why Brand isn't getting in there at least for 5 minutes.   He can really frustrate guys like Nene and Gortat and he can knock down the midrange shots.  

• Like 1

he is not ready. Same reason Dennis didnt get in last year. We are better off with pero

Pero is the REASON i keep harping for another big. The Hawks are greasing the slide for him big time to get playing time. FIRST, they trade Adreian Payne to eliminate that competition, Next, they refuse to play a player ( moose), who is waaaay better than Antić, and lastly, Elton Brand wants to bolt to another team next year because HE SEES the crap thats going on with Antić and wants out..........

Edited by atlhawks1

• Moderators

Pero is the REASON i keep harping for another big. The Hawks are greasing the slide for him big time to get playing time. FIRST, they trade Adreian Payne to eliminate that competition, Next, they refuse to play a player ( moose), who is waaaay better than Antić, and lastly, Elton Brand wants to bolt to another team next year because HE SEES the crap thats going on with Antić and wants out..........

You're on last year's script.   Antić is shooting 43% from 3 in the playoffs this year and playing really great defense.   He's been punking Gortat these first two games.   Moose is not better than Antić.  Frankly it's insulting to Bud to make that claim.   Brand, who I really like, is thinking about bolting for the golf course soon.   

• Like 3

You're on last year's script.   Antić is shooting 43% from 3 in the playoffs this year and playing really great defense.   He's been punking Gortat these first two games.   Moose is not better than Antić.  Frankly it's insulting to Bud to make that claim.   Brand, who I really like, is thinking about bolting for the golf course soon.   

As many CHANCES as Antić gets, he SHOULD have a good game here and there. Thats the problem. He is NOT consistent at all. 

• Moderators

As many CHANCES as Antić gets, he SHOULD have a good game here and there. Thats the problem. He is NOT consistent at all.

His shooting isn't. His defense and screening and impact on spacing is.

• Like 1

What am I reading re. Pero?  Dude was arguably our 3rd or 4th best player vs. the Neds.  I'm an unabashed Pero hater but dude saved us while half our starters were floundering last series.

DMC and Pero have been our most CONSISTENT players in the playoffs.

Moose was, well...like a Moose.....skittish.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I absolutely hate Pero going in because he settles for that 3 point shot when he shouldn't take it. Having said that I was at game 1. When Moose came in they attacked him at the basket. You have to look at both ends of the floor.

Either way we need a better option off the bench at Center than either of those guys.