• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 5 (8 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Horford ABSOLUTELY DOMINANT this game. Gameball, and it wasn't close. Real analysis later, I'm too excited!

Edited by SalvorMallow
  • Like 3

No way I'm sleeping tonite after being all ..

xctd.gif

and ...

party-hard.gif

... after that game.

Also kudos to Budz for sitting Teague (finally).

I also can't sleep tonight thats for sure but here in germany it's already almost morning [emoji28]

Let's be honest: This series we've been better with Teague on the bench for the most part. DS has been great for us late in games. We need Teague to be consistent going forward.

Nah, we need to continue to limit his minutes going forward. He's useless defensively and his heart and focus is always in question. Dennis deserves a start.

Tonight (and us winning this series) made Horford a Hawk legend.

I'm happy for Bawse (earned his name tonight).

Nah, we need to continue to limit his minutes going forward. He's useless defensively and his heart and focus is always in question. Dennis deserves a start.

Dennis shutting down Beal was key to us winning. I see what Bud was trying to do with this lineup.

Hawks very lucky to get the win. Glad Hawks up 3-2 but alot of issues with the team to play better.

Of course. I didn't even recognize this team for most of the game. But sometimes all you need is a player to will the team to victory, and tonight Al did that, and that is HUGE for them going forward.

• Like 2

Also give major credit to Dennis. When Teague couldn't deliver for us, Schröder was right there to pick up the slack.

Hard to figure Teague right now. Is he hurt or just not able to kick it into the playoff gear?