• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 5 (8 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

One of the most exciting games I have ever seen. I might not be able to sleep tonight. Lets close them out Friday

No disrespect when i say this but stop. Dennis was just as bad as Jeff for 3.5 quarters. I'm glad he played well down the stretch but lets not act like he was on fire the whole game. 

How quickly we forget how clutch Jeff was in game 4. He will bounce back next game.

At the end of the day, we need both of our point guards to play better for a full game. Not for half a quarter. Not for 2 but the whole game

You make a good point. Denis sucked for a good part of this game.

• Admin

No disrespect when i say this but stop. Dennis was just as bad as Jeff for 3.5 quarters. I'm glad he played well down the stretch but lets not act like he was on fire the whole game. 

How quickly we forget how clutch Jeff was in game 4. He will bounce back next game.

At the end of the day, we need both of our point guards to play better for a full game. Not for half a quarter. Not for 2 but the whole game

perfectly said

• Premium Member

I hear the Teague apologists. I'm glad Bud can't.

This is probably one of the worst defensive games I've seen him play.  Play after play, Teague was STANDING STILL in mid floor on defense while the action takes place. 

Absolutely embarrassing performance by Teague.

Hawks had a lot of turnovers and looked like they were about lose the game, but they didnt give up! They showed a lot of heart and keep competing until to the end, and ending up getting a win!

Horford last winning effort rebound and lay in was amazing!

Time to close this series in Washington!

Go Hawks Go!

• Moderators

And that's what I get for giving up on them too soon. lol They had a 5 point lead when I started watching them and a 10 point deficit when I stopped. Then they pull of the miracle finish... It's official, Dolf has passed on the jinx. lol

Oh, and @lethalweapon3 , the "Road to Championship" picture I've been doing will have to wait 'til the morrow.

• Like 2