• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Cavs Prediction?

BraveSeminole

The Wizz played some tenacious D. Cavs can't put up that sort of resistance, thus Korv will be unleashed. Anybody know the Wizz's equivalent of this site? I'd like to commend them on a well-fought defensive effort.

www.realcavsfans.com

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

The cavs board is funny, they've lurked this thread. They somehow believe moz and Tristan will have their way with Horford and sap, oh and that Lebron will be able to relax on defense

I'm very afraid of Tristan. He's uncanny on the offensive glass. Mozgov is nice but Al should outclass him without much struggle.

I'm feeling a Baze breakout for some reason. He'd probably help force more turnovers on LeBron than DeMarre. I'm hoping for much more open court play where he can excel too, the Wizards allowed next to none.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

How long before they put LiiBron on Teague .... then LeeBron on Sap ... then LeBrun on Horf ... then ...

If we stay aggressive on both ends we'll be fine.  Can't wait to see DellavaDleague on Dennis.

Hawks in 6

your avatar makes me happy

• Like 1

To me, the biggest x-factors in this series is two guys that didn't get any playing time in the Wiz series but they had history of burning Cavs up

Sheldon Mack and Mike Scott

Now if those two get going in this series then I am going to choose Hawks in 5 or 6.  But my feeling is that it will go 7.

To me, the biggest x-factors in this series is two guys that didn't get any playing time in the Wiz series but they had history of burning Cavs up

Sheldon Mack and Mike Scott

Now if those two get going in this series then I am going to choose Hawks in 5 or 6. But my feeling is that it will go 7.

I pray that those two stay where they have been.. ON THE BENCH

I predict that I won't be going to any games in this series. Tickets start from 170$ shok.gif and I need to buy 3.

I was shocked by those ticket prices too.  Then I said to myself ... "self, the Hawks might not EVER get back to this point t EVER in your life."

Scrape up thar $600 and go to a once in a lifetime event.

• Like 1