• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 1 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

I remember all the hype before the Mayweather/Pacqauio fight. As more than a casual boxing fan, I had been anticipating it forever. Right before the bell was about to ring, I remember me and a guy I had just met simultaneously look at each other and say oh *#F#, as it just hit us that we were finally about to watch it. Starting to feel like that with this game/series. Hawks Baby!!

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

Keep Tristan off the glass, stay out the penalty, and we rout. Let's try to enjoy this, no cursing and violence towards our nice televisions when the going gets tough. The Group always responds.

Edited by benhillboy

Keep Tristan off the glass, stay out the penalty, and we rout. Let's try to enjoy this, no cursing and violence towards our nice televisions when the going gets tough. The Group always responds.

No promises about the cussing. I get pretty riled up at the games.

It's time. After so many years, decades of waiting. After so many bad draft picks and whatever, we're all here. Tonight, the entire sports world looks upon our arena. Their superstar is chasing history and in his way...stands our team. And alongside our team stands each one of us, side by side.

Round one...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1