• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul Millsap: It was good knowing you

NBASupes

One month ago, I might not have agreed with that sentiment. However, Millsap getting outplayed by Tristian Thompson was a red flag that the team should not give him max money. We should entertain a fair offer, but not break the bank. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Yeah..I love 'Sap but if he isn't hitting shots he is getting manhandled when he drives inside. Not all his fault because he plays with Horf, but I'll take Al.

Appreciate everything Paul Millsap did in his two year stint here. He's a professional through and through.

• Like 4

As much as I don't want him to go, it looks like he may have to in order for us to address our size issue. Can't say that Millsap didn't bring it every day. He is a very intelligent and hardworking player that any team that he is willing to sign with will be lucky to have. Wish him the best of luck in the future.

• Like 3

You're all crazy if you think Millsap is leaving. Bud is from Pops coaching school, you don't break up a team with no reason. Considering his cap hold is only $12m, the Hawks have around $9m to play with in free agency before resigning him to improve the team.

Tiago Splitter (+ #26?) for #15. Helps both teams.

• Like 4

You're all crazy if you think Millsap is leaving. Bud is from Pops coaching school, you don't break up a team with no reason. Considering his cap hold is only $12m, the Hawks have around $9m to play with in free agency before resigning him to improve the team.

We need talent. Splitter is size, we need someone who got star potential. 

can we have danny green too lol  I like splitter but he is expensive for what he brings

Appreciate everything Paul Millsap did in his two year stint here. He's a professional through and through.

Paul and DMC were the hardest working guys on this team.  I really appreciated his play this season even if he struggled after his injury.  If we didn't have Horford and were signing a center I'd liked to see him back.   

• Like 2