• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consolidated Discussion of FA SFs / Replacing DMC

capstone21

The Hawks are over the cap. They can't sign anyone that matters. So the starting SF will be an out of position power forward in Millsap, a pile of garbage in Hardaway Jr, or an old broken Thabo.

• Premium Member

Perry Jones or Jae Crowder

I like Perry Jones a lot. Gives defense, shooting,and size.

Good potential if stays healthy.

Jae Crowder is like a shorter more athletic version of DMC

Both could be had on cheap contracts

Thinking about it, with DMC gone and Korver's health, do we have the worst wing line-up in the league?

Remember, we had Kelly Oubre.

Oh great...a college player with no experience who would of  NOT SEEN THE FLOOR....enough with this Oubre talk...We are trying to win a championship not barely make the playoffs..

Wake UP Hawks Fans.... We got an ALL ROOKIE TEAM SG just one year removed, to get mentored under Korver......It's so funny how Hawks fans lose faith so quickly...NO ONE KNEW WHO Demarre was until he came into Bud's system. Have some faith...

Edited by wolvetigers
  • Like 4

Michigan dude please stop with the Hardaway ball massage. He is the worst possible fit on the Hawks. He literally brings nothing positive to the table. Carmelo hates him because he plays just like Carmelo. Except Melo can actually make a basket from time to time. lol at Korver mentoring him...unless Korver shoots the ball for him, it's not going to make any difference.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Have to add... the more I think about it, the more I can see a vet like Richard Jefferson getting a minimum offer. Has some history with Bud, excellent teammate, and still pretty productive in spite of his age... there's something comforting about having an Elton Brand-like guy in the mix.

Heard guys talking about Terran Petteway who's on our summer league roster. What's his game like and does he gave a legit shot to make roster as part of the wing platoon?

Heard guys talking about Terran Petteway who's on our summer league roster. What's his game like and does he gave a legit shot to make roster as part of the wing platoon?

I liken it to Jared Dudley but he's a tad raw at this stage. Needs development.