NBA's 30 Best Contracts: Al, Jeff & Kyle on the List

AHF

This board absolutely killed them. Or maybe it might have been the same two people repeating theirselves 1,000 times, that tends to happen a lot.

One of my favs:

Just laughing out loud at everyone on this board who thinks giving a 32 year old defensive liability who can't handle the basket ball in traffic $6 million a year is a good idea but resigning Josh at $12 million a year is suicide.

I wonder if some of you just got locked out of games of 21 as kids because all you could do is shoot and have a soft spot for one trick ponies.

P good analysis. Loved his thoughts on how much the team would miss Smoove as well. {/sarcasm}

• Premium Member

Not looking forward to the deal Horford will be getting next offseason, but he has been a huge bargain on his current deal.

(If my napkin math is right, I think other teams will offer him four-year deals in the region of ~$120m).

Not looking forward to the deal Horford will be getting next offseason, but he has been a huge bargain on his current deal.

(If my napkin math is right, I think other teams will offer him four-year deals in the region of ~$120m).

Bruh, I wouldn't even entertain a TV max for Al, just saying. Find a way to get Vucevic in this muthaf&@ka for the next 3-4 years at 12.

• Moderators

Bruh, I wouldn't even entertain a TV max for Al, just saying. Find a way to get Vucevic in this muthaf&@ka for the next 3-4 years at 12.

Vucevic at $12M/year?  Not happening!

Vucevic at $12M/year? Not happening!

I'm ignorant on these things, but that's his current contract through 18-19 with Orlando. With these awful TV deals, he's gonna have the best value contract in the league 2 or 3 years running. 19 and 11 at age 24? Forget about it. Their GM hit a walk off grand slam with that one.

I just want Conley, Vucevic, and Paul George in Hawks uniforms. Too much?

Edited by benhillboy

I'm ignorant on these things, but that's his current contract through 18-19 with Orlando. With these awful TV deals, he's gonna have the best value contract in the league 2 or 3 years running. 19 and 11 at age 24? Forget about it. Their GM hit a walk off grand slam with that one.

I just want Conley, Vucevic, and Paul George in Hawks uniforms. Too much?

Vucevic's offense will be a waste until he can figure out a way to play defense.