• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Am Calling Out Those That Call Al Horford an Elite Player

Lurker

• Premium Member

Not that one great game suddenly changes some of the things he hasn't done this year, but it reminds you what he CAN do.

It also reminds you why some people are so active with their posting when we lose a game. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Argh, Supes you're killing me.  It sounds like you're saying he's an elite glue guy?  I can kinda see that if I squint really hard.  Elite anything else?  Nah, I just can't see it.

Where or how are you seeing him as elite?

Once again, he's elite. 

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, kg01 said:

You know, that DET team gets thrown around a lot when folks try to rationalize the fact that we lack talent.  I think they were really good but the fact that they have a ring was more a statement of the level of dysfunction on that LAL squad more so than a statement that talent deficient teams can still win it all.  IOW, if Kobe/Shaq were on top of their games, no one would even be thinking of that DET team.

It would be believable if they didn't win it all meaning that they went through the east first then played against the Lakers.  Also, the same team made it back to the finals the next year and loss to the Mighty Spurs in 7 games...  It was not a Kobe/Shaq dysfunction that made those Pistons good.  Those Pistons were just Good!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Once again, he's elite. 

:biggrin: Be sure to check in after his next 8/7 game too now.

14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It would be believable if they didn't win it all meaning that they went through the east first then played against the Lakers.  Also, the same team made it back to the finals the next year and loss to the Mighty Spurs in 7 games...  It was not a Kobe/Shaq dysfunction that made those Pistons good.  Those Pistons were just Good!

This.  That's all.