• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Trade is NOT immenent.

Diesel

53 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Teague trade is not imminent.

"Hawks had been soliciting offers for Teague or Dennis Schröder, per rival execs."

Bud says we like our team despite our inconsistency.

I highly doubt any coach/GM would say on the record they are moving their player. That would be so dumb. They'd lose leverage.

54 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

You're right. The Hawks should trade for Durant.

I am not even really talking about the deadline or anything.  More the lack of an effort to improve during the off season.  

Well hopefully SOMETHING is imminent, because it really seems like our group is seriously flawed. I didn't expect 60 wins again, but I expected a better brand of basketball. Where's all the crisp passing, hustle plays, and efficient scoring? We can barely make layups some nights. Really need Bud to put on that Coach of the Year hat (& maybe try on an Exec of the Year hat) and right this ship, because it feels like we're sinking.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

Well hopefully SOMETHING is imminent, because it really seems like our group is seriously flawed. I didn't expect 60 wins again, but I expected a better brand of basketball. Where's all the crisp passing, hustle plays, and efficient scoring? We can barely make layups some nights. Really need Bud to put on that Coach of the Year hat (& maybe try on an Exec of the Year hat) and right this ship, because it feels like we're sinking.

We lost our tweener SF who was elite at off ball movement and getting the ball out of his hands when he didn't have a high percentage shot for a more talented SG who holds the ball more, shoots poor shots at times and is undersized at SF and it really killed our ball movement. 

Carroll was far more important than most of us realized but I knew it then.

Let's be real, Carroll is a undersized PF who can defend SF on defense. I personally think Toronto just got him to f*** us out of the playoffs and kill Detroit chances of moving to the very good tier.

Edited by NBASupes

34 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

We lost our tweener SF who was elite at off ball movement and getting the ball out of his hands when he didn't have a high percentage shot for a more talented SG who holds the ball more, shoots poor shots at times and is undersized at SF and it really killed our ball movement. 

Carroll was far more important than most of us realized but I knew it then.

Let's be real, Carroll is a undersized PF who can defend SF on defense. I personally think Toronto just got him to f*** us out of the playoffs and kill Detroit chances of moving to the very good tier.

You're probably right. I'd try and return the favor when Derozan opts out in the offseason.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 1